Discussions By Condition: Rare Disases

Knowledge Management related to movement disorders.

Posted In: Rare Disases 0 Replies
  • Posted By: distoweb
  • May 26, 2009
  • 09:47 PM

Nowadays many big companies all over the world are interested in what is called Knowledge management. This concept, so very close to learning process, comes when the experience value is in addition to information. Many of the results and competences of lots of businesses depend on the appropriate use of knowledge, its flow around the organization, etc.
Then we must consider life as the only business completely of our own. Obviously, and fortunately (!), we’re not alone. Moreover, we live such learning dynamics which come basically from our interactions with our social circle (and network). This is specially important when you suffer a movement disorder that conditions entirely your life.
The amount and quality of your knowledge determines somehow the standard of your life. So notice the importance of what is done in many forums like this. Learning and personal experience together form just a link of the knowledge chain that has no sense (and becomes selfish) if isn’t shared.
I personally feel very responsible for this practice of sharing, specially when we cope with disorders and difficulties as ours.
In the url http://webs.ono.com/distoweb
inside of the area, I briefly describe this learning cycle that you surely can apply to your (or any other) movement disorder management.
The understanding of this cycle must promote initiatives as really useful as this and others.
I just want to thank you so much for being there.
Best wishes.
Fernando-Valencia (30+ years being dystonia sufferer, and master’s degree in Knowledge Management)

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement