Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Urinary/possible std problem

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: 7901522
  • December 10, 2006
  • 01:35 AM

I'll give a little background. I am a 22 year old male. I have had unprotected sex with two women, one whom was a virgin when we started our relationship and we were together 4 years. After her I had unprotected sex with a woman who had just gotten out of a year long relationship. I dated her for about a month. About two months after I stopped having relations with her, I developed symptoms. They were a whitish/yellowish discharge from the penis. Slight tingling sensation when urinating, but nothing uncomfortable. No pain, swelling, or other symptoms that I could tell. Then I started just getting the discharge when I would defecate. That led me to believe that it might be a prostate infection. I went about 3 weeks ago and told the doctor of my discharge problems and tingling sensation. He took a urethral swab. He also gave me 1g of zithromax and 500mg of cephalexin. I waited two weeks for the lab results and it came up negative for chlamyddia and gonnorhea. That was a relief, and by then my symptoms were gone. But last night I had a small amount of discharge when I defecated. I have NOT had sex during the past three weeks I was tested and treated so there is no chance of reinfection. Whatever it is, it's coming back though. I don't have bloody ejaculations or urine, no pain, swelling, etc that I've read associate a prostate infection. Not only that, but I'm only 22 and usually only older men get them. Can you guys help me figure out what might be wrong? I need to figure out if I need to go back to the Planned Parenthood clinic or go to a urologist or what. Please help, I'm getting very frustrated here.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement