Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

Not alone am I?

Posted In: Medical Stories 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Kawendie
  • May 8, 2009
  • 03:34 PM

I am new to this website so please be patient. My sysmptoms started two years ago. I woke up one morning with itching hives and swollen hands. My physican sent me to an allergist and diagnosed angio adema and pruitis. Next (with a couple of weeks) came the pain on my right side(whole body) Over the past rwo years I have been tested for autoimmune disease and every cancer test imaginable. (resulting from renal cell carcinoma about seven years ago.) I have had instances of spinal swelling they can't figure out and recently the symptoms progessed to Dizziness, fainting, gastrointestinal sensitivity.

Here is what I don't understand, even though I have protein and Ketones in my urine, by bp goes very high (180/110) only during the times these sypmtoms are at their worst. And my heart rate goes up when it should go down, no physician can tell me what's going on. They say I am depressed. I am not depressed, I am howver stressed about what's going on. Its hard to have your children affraid your going to fall out on them. Has anyone had these symptoms?

Swelling and pain in the face
Purple ans sensitive hands
increased BP
extreme fatigue
Body pains
Fainting

I should also mention that I have to use a cain to get around because I am not too steady on my feet.:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement