Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Desperate !

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: PinkAngel
  • April 25, 2009
  • 04:44 PM

:( Please Please can someone help me ? I had a baby 7 months ago and sinse the birth and during the pregnancy i have experianced a range of symptom's and have now become so weak that i can no longer manage with my baby or even walk at time's or stand for more than a few moments without feeling i will collapse or faint ... I been persistantly back and fourth to my Doctors who have repeatedly dismissed me as suffering from Depression and severe Anxiety ... This i will not deny as months of trying to find the reason why i am so ill has left me in this state ... I have had a couple deficiancy ests which have come back normal ... A testosterone test also normal ... A gut test and Oedema testing all normal and the latest to be performed are a Fasting blood test of the kidney and a scan of the Kidneys in 4 weeks time ... My symptom's are as follow's ...

Frequent Blood in urine without infection!
I react to anything from Antibiotic's,Anti depressant's to sugarfree mint's and some other food!
Feel weak,lack of strength and energy!
Nail beds are pale with purple/red band on tip's,Ridges long ways on the nail and twisting as they grow!
Abdonamal pain with pain in Kidney area!
Feeling faint!
I have had Pain down one side (right) of my head!
Dizziness!
Vertigo (bouts of)!
Pain in joint's and muscles!
Hair falling out (more than is usual)!
Pain in chest!
Shortness of breath!
React to plasters!

Please and ty for reading but can anyone shed any light on this as i feel my life is ebbing away ... Thankyou .

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement