I am a 30 y/o female, who used to be a relatively healthy individual - my problems started 10 months ago after my 3rd baby was born.
I had a period of bradycardia with high blood pressure that sent me to the ER but resolved on its own so they let me come home. My blood pressure is fine ever since but every now and then my heart slows down and they don't know why. I had ekg-s and echo and all came back fine.
A few weeks later I had an episode of severe right abdominal pain, it came back several times before it turned out to be gallstones. My gallbladder since then was removed and aside of few complications (stuck stone in the bile duct and biliary leak) I'm doing better in these regards.
My other problems - the "mysterious ones"- started about the same time when I had my first gallbladder attack. Here's the laundry list, I don't know if they're related or not, but I'll try to remember everything (there's just way too many, they tend to come and go, old ones disappear, new ones appear, but overall I can't seem to get better..)
- sunburnt skin feeling without exposure to the sun, often all over my body but even when I don't burn elsewhere, my face burns almost non stop, sometimes it's bright red and hot, other times it's not (but it still has the burning sensation)
- muscle pains that seem to come and go in various areas, but I have almost constant muscle pains in my calves (as if I exercised hard but I didn't)
- irregular heartbeats, skipped heartbeats, thumping feeling in chest - even when my pulse is fine.
- joint pain that seems to move around my body
- chest, back, neck pain or "heaviness"
- sharp needle poking pain on the top of my head (ice pick headache?) and in general, a lot of headaches
- lightheadedness, vertigo, dizzy spells, and in general extreme fatigue that does not seem to be relieved by rest and sleep most of the time
- my eyes and my nose seem to burn on and off, I have no known allergies, now my nose is constantly dry and "pops" inside
That's all I can think of right now. I've been to a thyroid doctor, he checked it and said it was fine, he also ran some hormone tests and they came back fine (but my menstrual cycles go nuts every 2nd or 3rd month and I'm late for a week or two, I'm not breastfeeding anymore almost 6 mos ago.)
I 've had numerous blood tests, they ruled out arthritis and autoimmune diseases, we thought it might be b12 deficiency but my results were fine..
All my bloodworks seem to come back ideal and perfect and doctors tend to agree that I am "stressed" or "depressed". I am not - but I am baffled and worried because I can't seem to get better.
My only known problems are high cholesterol and high triglycerides but they're coming down rapidly since I've switched to low fat, low cholesterol diet with lots of fruits and veggies and low in refined foods, sugars, etc. I've lost about 40 lbs since the 3rd baby was born but I am still overweight (but I'm working on it and doing great...)
My blood pressure, blood sugar are fine as well..
If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated..thanks..!!!
Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.
Help your child feel better, faster.
You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.
What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.
Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,