Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

cannabis related panic attacks or worse?

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: LauraJayne28
  • November 21, 2006
  • 09:30 PM

for the first time last tuesday i smoked cannabis. exactly a week ago today. & as soon as i'd smoked it i went white. started feeling faint, feeling sick, shaking, everything was getting louder and more colourful. wasn't a nice experience. but now a week later i'm still getting the same symptoms. i spoke to a drugs advisor and she said that my mind was shocked by the experience and traumatised. she gave me the diagnosis that i'm having panic attacks. i thought this was exactly the truth. i seem calm at home, where i feel safe. and when i go out i just randomly feel faint and like i'm going to be sick. i look up and everything seems really sharp and really bright, i start panicking and breathing heavily. but now i've come onto this website and read about psychosis and now it's worried me slightly. how do i stop myself getting this feeling or these panic attacks and they have been referred to? i don't know why it's happening and quite frankly it's scaring the ***l out of me. please help.:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement