I have had the following symptoms on and off for the past 9 months:
1) Loss of hair - handfuls of hair falling out which has now stemmed
2) Difficulty losing weight - On strict diet and 5 times excercise a week no weight loss
3) Tired and irritable
4) Over emotional
5) Unable to control temper
6) Dry skin on hands and feet
7) Always cold - in particular hands and feet
8) Acne increasing
9) Hairs appearing on my face/chin area
I have had tests for almost everything to no avail and in fact now the Doctors believe I am suffering from OCD due to the obbsession I have with my health. No one is able to help. I am convinced that there is a resonable explanation... I just would like someone to offer advice, not try to tell me that I am crazy.
I tried Iodine incase it was thyroid, but they made syptoms worse and emotionally felt awful. I don;t know what else to try even if it is natural remedy I would try it now.
Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.
With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.
Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.
What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.
Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,