I have had the following symptoms on and off for the past 9 months:
1) Loss of hair - handfuls of hair falling out which has now stemmed
2) Difficulty losing weight - On strict diet and 5 times excercise a week no weight loss
3) Tired and irritable
4) Over emotional
5) Unable to control temper
6) Dry skin on hands and feet
7) Always cold - in particular hands and feet
8) Acne increasing
9) Hairs appearing on my face/chin area
I have had tests for almost everything to no avail and in fact now the Doctors believe I am suffering from OCD due to the obbsession I have with my health. No one is able to help. I am convinced that there is a resonable explanation... I just would like someone to offer advice, not try to tell me that I am crazy.
I tried Iodine incase it was thyroid, but they made syptoms worse and emotionally felt awful. I don;t know what else to try even if it is natural remedy I would try it now.
Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.
Help your child feel better, faster.
You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.
What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.
Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,