I have had the following symptoms on and off for the past 9 months:
1) Loss of hair - handfuls of hair falling out which has now stemmed
2) Difficulty losing weight - On strict diet and 5 times excercise a week no weight loss
3) Tired and irritable
4) Over emotional
5) Unable to control temper
6) Dry skin on hands and feet
7) Always cold - in particular hands and feet
8) Acne increasing
9) Hairs appearing on my face/chin area
I have had tests for almost everything to no avail and in fact now the Doctors believe I am suffering from OCD due to the obbsession I have with my health. No one is able to help. I am convinced that there is a resonable explanation... I just would like someone to offer advice, not try to tell me that I am crazy.
I tried Iodine incase it was thyroid, but they made syptoms worse and emotionally felt awful. I don;t know what else to try even if it is natural remedy I would try it now.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?