Hi any one can suggest a supplement

Posted In: Aging 6 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 17, 2006
  • 09:55 AM

Any one can suggest me a supplement for antiaging with antioxidant

Reply Flag this Discussion

6 Replies:

• Hi jimmy here is supplement which i used alsoResveratrol, a compound that is abundant in red wine, has been making headlines recently for its anti-aging potential and its well-documented antioxidant and cardiovascular benefits. Resveratrol has been shown in new research at Harvard Medical School to increase the lifespan of yeast cells—a finding that may help explain the lifeextending effects of the Mediterranean diet.
    herbsmd 1 Replies
    • November 17, 2006
    • 09:59 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi I take Immunocal Platinum, a natural whey protein that can raise and sustain Glutathione levels.Glutathione-Doctors refer to it as the master antioxidant, because no antioxidant can work without it. None of the antioxidants on the market are natural to our bodies. Our bodies do not produce vitamin C, E, or any other antioxidant except for Glutathione. We have to give our bodies the building blocks for making Glutathione. Glutathione is the only substance that can remove a free radical from within the cells of our bodies. It's free radicals that destroy our cells and cause the aging process.Scientist have studied centerians. People who live to be over a 100 years old. They have found that they have high levels of Glutathione.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I take IntraMax. It is a carbon-bonded organic (live) nutritional supplement sold only by healthcare practitioners through Drucker LAbs in Texas. It is simply the very best nutritional supplement I have ever taken, and has over 415 different nutrients. I love it, as I just take 1/2 capful first thing in the am. Best wishesDOM
    acuann 3,080 Replies
    • September 13, 2007
    • 07:50 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hello... As mentioned in the subject, I have a great herbal Food supplement for you as herbal products are the safest way to protect yourselves with different side effects. It is Red Marine Algae, or Dulse, which has been used by people as a food staple for thousands of years. Often referred to as a sea vegetable, research has shown that the sulfated polysaccharides in Red Marine Algae may provide nutritional support for immune health.For more information: Red Marine Algae
    eastherb 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • I have found that MaxGXL has helped me immensely with Lupus and my husband with aging symptoms. It is a compositionally patented nutritional product developed by renowned immunologist Dr. Robert Keller. It provides the necessary components of glutathione (GSH) that, when absorbed into the body, stimulate the body’s own production of glutathione to be used by every cell. Glutathione is the most prevalent, natural, powerful and multifunctional antioxidant in the human body and is employed by every organ. MaxGXL is a compositionally patented formulation of all-natural ingredients that is unparalleled in its ability to optimize the body's natural production and recycling of Glutathione. Glutathione is a naturally-occurring tripeptide with critical roles in: - Fighting against oxidative and cell damage- ATP (Energy) production- Metabolism of toxins- Enzyme Activation- Strengthening the immune systemI hope this helps you as it gives us good energy without jitters or caffeine.
    maxgxl 2 Replies Flag this Response
  • You can try Acai berry and beet root...there are lots of supplement that carries this line...it helps in aging process and detoxification as well..:D
    dale91 143 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement