Discussions By Condition: Rare Disases

Welcome any single help from wherever (for ppl with any movement disorder)

Posted In: Rare Disases 0 Replies
  • Posted By: distoweb
  • March 12, 2009
  • 10:50 PM

Hello, friends of mine.
Everyone is conscious of the importance of sharing experiences, information, knowledge and even feelings and emotions, the way we do through this site. I strongly believe it is crucial to move forward with enough energy and hope too. There exist other interesting fields we can benefit from specially. During these last months I have been working on it.
This includes forums, organizations, websites that cover complementary or additional fields to those we deal with in this web place of ours. I.e.: psychology, physiotherapy, disability, general health, other similar movement disorders, specific therapies, other social networks (facebook and others), and so on.
In the ‘interesting links area’ in Distoweb http://webs.ono.com/distoweb ] you can find this new sites compilation that covers, in my opinion, the most important areas of our own interest – mostly in English, some in Spanish. Of course, this particular site of ours also appears in the list (with the url to access directly). This way many other people will profit from our posts and participation and the opposite way too.
There must be about 80 different links.
Hope this helps you the same way it helped me.
Best wishes.
Fernando – Valencia (Spain)

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement