Discussions By Condition: Fertility conditions

mumps and infertility

Posted In: Fertility conditions 4 Replies
  • Posted By: hero2009
  • February 2, 2009
  • 06:45 AM

As I was a kid, I had a mumps disease. In order to get recovered from mumps I was give an injection to overcome the infection. Currently, I am 32 years old and married for 3 years but I can not make a baby. I checked with physicians and had an operation but the doctor informed me afterwards that I have no any sperm produced. They attribute this infertility or azoosperima ( no sperm) to that disease and that injection. Please, your help is desparately needed because we both ( myself and wife) are still young and doing our best to have our own baby. please help needed!!!

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

• Try bandhas or bandhanas in yoga and kegel exercises(they are called locks-try rootlock).Do yoga that improves blood flow to the lower areas.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Yes but usually if the inflammed glands were on both sides of the body. If it was only one side then usually ok. Also, the mumps must have occured after puberty to increase the risk of infertility.
    melisadenny 33 Replies
    • September 30, 2009
    • 00:27 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Yes but usually if the inflammed glands were on both sides of the body. If it was only one side then usually ok. Also, the mumps must have occured after puberty to increase the risk of infertility.Thanks for your reply melisadenny!As I explained previously that my mums occured when I was still a child (4-5 years old) furthermore, I had a surgical operation last year and the surgents could not find even a single sperm in my both balls in order to implant it in wife's uterus.
    hero2009 1 Replies
    • September 30, 2009
    • 08:08 PM
    Flag this Response
  • As I was a kid, I had a mumps disease. In order to get recovered from mumps I was give an injection to overcome the infection. Currently, I am 32 years old and married for 3 years but I can not make a baby. I checked with physicians and had an operation but the doctor informed me afterwards that I have no any sperm produced. They attribute this infertility or azoosperima ( no sperm) to that disease and that injection. Please, your help is desparately needed because we both ( myself and wife) are still young and doing our best to have our own baby. please help needed!!!expecting good reply from this site as early as possible for this case
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 19, 2011
    • 05:29 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement