Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

One testicle appears its pushed further to the front..

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 3 Replies
  • Posted By: wantsanswers
  • January 20, 2009
  • 04:16 AM

hi,
i am 20 yrs old, and a few months ago noticed that my testicles looked different. my left testicle appears larger than my right testicle, and it is pushed significantly further forward than my right. i have performed a self-check, but only discovered that my left testicle is a little squishy. i assumed vericose veins, but i am unsure. about a year and a half ago i had my GP check out my testicles for sensitivity, and i have something where my testicles could possibly twist. Is the difference in placement of the testicles normal? It worries me that it could be bad, but i didnt feel any lumps other that a floating sac, which i assumed to be my epididymus. Thank you!

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

• How did you know about the varicose vein in the left testicle?They're called a varicocele and displace the left testicle a bit.I think you have nothing to worry about.
    richard wayne2b 1,232 Replies
    • January 20, 2009
    • 01:35 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Vericose veins was just a self-diagnosis by comparison the other veins (my moms) and from what i have read up on. My doctor said i have some type of lump on the top of the left one, but said it only could cause them to twist, nothing else. Personally, i think they have changed since then, especially since the left one protrudes much further out than the right.
    wantsanswers 22 Replies
    • January 20, 2009
    • 11:13 PM
    Flag this Response
  • If there's even a remote possibility that you have a mass,get it checked by a urologist.
    richard wayne2b 1,232 Replies
    • January 21, 2009
    • 00:06 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement