Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

One testicle appears its pushed further to the front..

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 3 Replies
  • Posted By: wantsanswers
  • January 20, 2009
  • 04:16 AM

hi,
i am 20 yrs old, and a few months ago noticed that my testicles looked different. my left testicle appears larger than my right testicle, and it is pushed significantly further forward than my right. i have performed a self-check, but only discovered that my left testicle is a little squishy. i assumed vericose veins, but i am unsure. about a year and a half ago i had my GP check out my testicles for sensitivity, and i have something where my testicles could possibly twist. Is the difference in placement of the testicles normal? It worries me that it could be bad, but i didnt feel any lumps other that a floating sac, which i assumed to be my epididymus. Thank you!

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

• How did you know about the varicose vein in the left testicle?They're called a varicocele and displace the left testicle a bit.I think you have nothing to worry about.
    richard wayne2b 1,232 Replies
    • January 20, 2009
    • 01:35 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Vericose veins was just a self-diagnosis by comparison the other veins (my moms) and from what i have read up on. My doctor said i have some type of lump on the top of the left one, but said it only could cause them to twist, nothing else. Personally, i think they have changed since then, especially since the left one protrudes much further out than the right.
    wantsanswers 22 Replies
    • January 20, 2009
    • 11:13 PM
    Flag this Response
  • If there's even a remote possibility that you have a mass,get it checked by a urologist.
    richard wayne2b 1,232 Replies
    • January 21, 2009
    • 00:06 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement