Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Question for BLAZE

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 8 Replies
  • Posted By: pamelasmc
  • January 16, 2009
  • 03:06 AM

Blaze,
I am not informed enough to agree or disagree with your opinions, but am curious why you spend time on computers if you are so sensitive?? Just wondering !
Pam

Reply Flag this Discussion

8 Replies:

• :confused::confused::D:eek: good one...
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies
    • January 16, 2009
    • 05:42 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Great question!
    richard wayne2b 1,232 Replies
    • January 16, 2009
    • 03:07 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Good question. Just a little over 2 years ago I couldn't sit in front of the computer for even 2 minutes without feeling an exponential increase in jaw tension and spinal pressure, especially when a page was loading and "website found - waiting for reply" was being displayed, or pretty much whenever something was loading and that hourglass was being displayed. I had no knowledge whatsoever at that time of what an electromagnetic or microwave field even was back then, let alone electrosensitivity, an illness, so I wasted a good deal of time searching for a chemical cause. What you don't understand is that I didn't just google electrosensitivity one day on the web and decide I had it. I wanted proof that my symptoms were indeed being triggered by these exposures, so I talked my ex-husband into getting me a special meter. Before the meter even arrived, I told my neighbor that her home would measure higher than mine, because I would always feel worse somehow in her home. My tongue would always develop a thick white coating when I would visit with her, and on one occasion, I turned white and almost passed out almost immediately upon entering her home. My home (inside) measured 2-3 milligauss or higher - hers measured 4-12 milligauss or higher - away from appliances - just as I'd predicted. Both of our yards were higher still. Again, hers was higher than mine. Also, even when I was healthy, there was one hill that would always seem to trigger a panic attack in me, even if I was engaged in conversation and not aware of the approaching hill. I took the meter in the car with me, and sure enough, the needle flew out of range at this very hill. And not only was there a cell phone tower located there, but also high-tension power lines nearby. I was having reactions at the office of one of the doctors treating me for Lyme. And when I took the meter there, I saw the needle do something I'd never see it do before - the needle pulsed up and down. But back to the question here... I have said it over and over again on this forum that what I believe is involved in electrosensitivity is some combination of bacteria (or some type of microorganism) and metallic toxins, combined with these electromagnetic/microwave/radiowave pulses that create the sensations of what I call electrosensitivity. For example, what I feel in my jaw is some kind of magnetic pull. It is not a pain. It is a PULL. If you would try to picture a microorganism of some type living in my lower jawbone (with flagella?), or a microorganism living in the nerve endings of my lower teeth, or the pulp of my lower teeth (that general area), what I feel (and call "electrosensitivity") is some type of pulling sensation coming from my lower jaw/teeth and headed towards the center of my brain. I even feel the direction of the pull - upwards from my jaw towards my brain. This sensation occurs day and night, and I know it is not imagined because my bottom lower teeth in the front are all visibly sawed down. Though I have been a teeth grinder since I was little, there was very little damage to my teeth until the latter half of the 90's. I can prove this with dental records, too. And what happened in the latter half of 90's? Well, the Telecommunications Act of 1996 was passed, and cell phone towers started to pop up everywhere. I am not as affected today as I was two years ago sitting at the computer, but only because I am now on at least some antibiotics for Lyme/coinfections. This is not to say that I am not affected anymore though - I most certainly am - just that I can tolerate slightly more now than I could a couple of years ago. But if you knew that the world was having microorganisms microwaved into their brains - microorganisms searching for the magnetite in your brain because they mistakenly crossed the blood-brain barrier when you were using your cordless phone, or when a new cell phone antenna went up down the block - if you knew the honeybees, and the bats, and the pelicans were being microwaved into confusion - if you knew that the real cause of antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria involved our love of technology and not our overuse of antibiotics or antibacterial soaps - wouldn't you sit in front of a radiation source to save not only yourself, but others, even if it did zap you? And even though it was more uncomfortable for me to sit here two years ago, in front of the computer, I did - for survival - I didn't want to die and needed to know what I had. So I guess my answer is survival. LOL :eek::rolleyes::D
    Tootsie 628 Replies
    • January 16, 2009
    • 09:07 PM
    Flag this Response
  • When I began virtual teaching, I bought a "Kantek" radiation/glare screen because my eyes would be red and irritated after 8 or more hours online. I found that the screen did help so I could work extended hours, and the company guarantees that it prevents 99% of the radiation. You may want to look into it. So did you get all of your mercury fillings out?
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies
    • January 17, 2009
    • 02:20 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Blaze.how noble of you to endure electromagnetism to save us from having micro-organisms microwaved into our brains!I can't tell you how much safer I feel knowing that you are there.
    • January 17, 2009
    • 00:50 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I forgot to ask about the magnetite that the microorganisms are searching for in our brains.It is an iron oxide.How did it get into our brains to begin with,and what do "they''want with it?
    • January 17, 2009
    • 00:56 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Blaze, frankly I am appalled by your lack of medical knowledge. I think that people, who give advice to patients on this forum, have some kind of obligation to have at least the most basic medical knowledge. I encourage you to study the basics of what an infection is and how the immune system works. As opposed to many others here, I have the humble opinion that there might be some persons sensitive to strong electromagnetic fields, in the same way some are allergic to fish or throw up after eating ceps. But I realize that electrosensitivity, if it exists, must be very rare (I have so far only heard of one such person, he was a doctor himself and his lectures were held by candle lights, which was quite cosy really). Not even you can believe that every second person on this forum suffers from it, can you? Your way of blaming every condition on electrosensitivity can be dangerous and can prevent the sick person from finding the right diagnosis and treatment. Your rather aggressive approach actually puts people off. If you were instead giving humble advice to the patients that actually might suffer from electrosensitivity or Lyme disease, you’d be such an asset on this forum. But you can never be taken seriously, when you give the same advice to every second post here. By the way, do you know that in Scandinavia where the situation of bacterial strains resistant to antibiotics is still under control (because antibiotics there are not sold over the counter) they are using more electricity, computers, mobile phones than anywhere else. Using antibiotics if not indicated is very, very dangerous. Finally, I would encourage everybody to behave and reply in a more civilized way. Expressions like “poor old Blaze” are not very nice and I am frankly surprised that doctors at this forum don’t use medical arguments instead of insults of this type.
    Felsen 510 Replies
    • January 17, 2009
    • 05:25 PM
    Flag this Response
  • No comment. You have apparently not read my post…
    Felsen 510 Replies
    • January 17, 2009
    • 08:52 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement