Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Joint

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 8 Replies
  • Posted By: Wit3_tig3r
  • January 1, 2009
  • 07:06 AM

Ever since i was 3 months pregnant with my first child (born May 2007) my Right leg joint gets stiff everytime i lay down on my backor right side.

My daughter is now 19 months old and all the doctors tell me is that it will go away but its still the same.

My joint like grind or something as i walk also but thats not what bothers me the most.
Some times the pain is so bad i can't even sit up by myself? What should I do?

Please help.:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion

8 Replies:

• Be specific.Which leg joint are you talking about?Where does it hurt?What makes it worse?What makes it better?Have you taken any meds for it?If so,what?
    richard wayne2b 1,232 Replies
    • January 1, 2009
    • 02:59 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Are you not reading? Which leg joint are you talking about? I said Left leg, If you mean where on the left leg. It's the top joint the one conecting it to the pelvis.Where does it hurt? Answered in your first questionWhat makes it worse? I already answered that, If you read it properly.What makes it better? Moving around (i did not meantion that because i thought it was obvious)Have you taken any meds for it? I also Answer this question. I said the doctors Say it will go away on its own. So do you think they percribed something for me?If so,what? Whats the point of Panadol if it just goes away after i move. The problem is Its PAINFUL when it happens. I shall just say. READ. -.-
    Wit3_tig3r 7 Replies
    • January 2, 2009
    • 05:27 AM
    Flag this Response
  • If you tyhink I'm going to waste my time on a smartass,you've got another''think coming.''
    • January 2, 2009
    • 02:03 PM
    Flag this Response
  • OI you started this in the first place. Firstly, learn how to spell. Secondly, then why the ***l are you replying. Leave me alone and annoy someone elses thread. I dont need your opinion.:mad:
    Wit3_tig3r 7 Replies
    • January 3, 2009
    • 03:32 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I likely know what's wrong with you,but because of your attitude I won't tell you.
    • January 3, 2009
    • 00:51 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Like i care. Just leave will you. I dont really care what "YOU" have to say.
    Wit3_tig3r 7 Replies
    • January 3, 2009
    • 00:53 PM
    Flag this Response
  • What grade did you drop out of school?I would guess about the 8th,based upon your substandard use of English and your poor grammar.Or,are you just stupid and a high school diploma was wasted?
    • January 3, 2009
    • 01:52 PM
    Flag this Response
  • OMGosh.. Give will you. I don't have time or space in my life for people like you. Don't you have something better to do then annoy someone. :eek: All i wanted was a stupid answer not to be insulted by some person who can't read properly. So stop wasting my time and also 'YOUR' time (not that i care what you do with your "time" *sigh*) insulting someone you don't even know anything about. Gosh if this is about winning or something to you. Fine, you win. Because believe it or not this is not a game to me. This is serious and i dont have time to discuss this with someone who doesn't care. If you want to post something, make it something important or even useful. Goodbye, i hope you have a good time AND i 'HOPE' i don't have to hear from you again.
    Wit3_tig3r 7 Replies
    • January 3, 2009
    • 03:15 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement