Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Everyone is having the same symptoms In the house we just moved into

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 22, 2008
  • 05:51 PM

Hi, We Just moved Into a new house that was build in 2006 and so far most everyone who lives there has developed the same Symptoms. (Numbness-tingling-stiffness in there hands a fingers and one person has it in his leg.

In my case The symptoms awake me At night and I notice My hand feel like there are a sleep and there is a hot to wamer feeling on the top of my hand/s. All these symptoms started within the 1st week or two of moving in. I had a uncle stay 2 to 3 nights a few times in the last few weeks and he has started to have the same symptoms too.

One Doctor said it was carpel tunnel But that can't be the case.(too many family members getting it at the same time. The house is about 2800 sqft and was a bank owed home so I'm thinking there might be a mold or radon in the home.

The house looks new but I did notice some mildew stains in the entry way. I also noticed that there is a about 4 or 5 white spots on the black title room. We also had a big ant problem that is being handled by the -xtreminator company.

I'm at a loss at what it could be.... Any help would be Great.

Thanks
Chris

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement