Discussions By Condition: Female sexual conditions

low abdominal pain and painful intercourse

Posted In: Female sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: soph22
  • December 15, 2008
  • 07:29 PM

for over 2 years i have had problems with painful intercourse (not so much deep - more like you may get with thrush but after many tests and treatments no candida is isolated on any test - WBC is fine also) this is present all the time. i get intermitent abdominal pain and low back pain, where my low abdoman feels like it swells somewhat and any movement is painful, i walk around liek a heavily pregnant women, lowering myself painfully into chairs! even drawing my knees towards me causes discomfort, for the last few months i have noticed it has been on day 6/7 of my period and now a few days before. i am due for a laproscopy on 30th december but im not very positive about it as the consultant says he dosnt believe he will find anything from what i have told him.could it be endometriosis? my ultrasound was fine, but for months my IgM has been mildly raised and nobody knows why.all other bloods are mostly ok, nothing that is always out of range excpet the IgM. can anyone help? im female and 23, get IBS now and again.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement