Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Please help me to treat the impotency

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: ABOFIRAS
  • December 12, 2008
  • 05:45 PM

Hi sirs ,

i am suffering from the "impotency" since long time -5 years -my age is 44 years , please help me to find the best center in america & best doctors who can solve my problem, because its destroying my life

thanking you ,

best regards ,

hosam kiwan

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• Madame, in my case. :) I will talk about both erectile dysfunction or ED (not able to get an erection) and infertility (not able to conceive a child). As for ED-- Are you on blood pressure medications? This can be a cause. You also should get looked at for circulatory disease, in ther words your heart and your blood vessels, to make sure you don't have plaque buildng up, which can cause a heart attack or stroke. ED is often a first warning sign of such problems. Have you tried any of the erectile dysfunction drugs? Please do so only if a doctor is involved. You need to be healthy to use them. For infertility, there are some centers in the Boston, Massachusetts (USA) area. Boston IVF is one I'm aware of with a pretty good reputation. Disclaimer-- I have no commercial ties to this company.
    aquila 1,263 Replies
    • December 12, 2008
    • 08:02 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement