Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

I need a direction any direction to go.

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: chevyy1212
  • November 18, 2008
  • 00:14 AM

So over 2 years ago me and my buddy came down with the same sickness within 2 days of each other. We both had diareha, the majority of our main lymph nodes hurt but didnt swell, sharp kidney pain, around the liver pains, spleen pains. We also had night sweats and a weird warm/flush feeling. He is a Pumber and the only thing we did together was plumbing jobs and eat together. Ive had all the normal blood work nothing special tho, stool tests and a colonoscopy. It took everything out of both of us we could barely stand. The whole first episode lasted about a month and a half then it toned down a bit.

Now its over 2 years later and we both havent had a normal bowel movement since. Since it first stared we both have episodes of the sickness. It could either be just a warm/flush feeling and not wanting to do anything its wierd but its like all we want to do is stare at the wall like were brain dead or it could be the mild lymph node pains and all the organ pains(kidney, liver area maybe gallballder? and spleen)... Now it seems for the past 6 months both of our memories have been going down hill and my hands have been freezing(not sure if that has to do with the sickness).

We both are tired all the time and now that Im having a baby girl and I finaly got health insurance I need a direction to go because doctors arent much help at all. Any lil help will be great thank you for atleast reading.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• I would think about going to your doctor and getting a stool sample analyzed for possible infections like C. Diff or salmonella. I had salmonella this summer and it was awful. There are two possible things to do with salmonella, you can either leave it untreated or treat it with antibiotics. The problem that sometimes happens is that your body stores the salmonella in your body and will frequently shed it through your intenstinal tract. It could be that you picked up salmonella (which comes from feces) at one of your plumbing jobs.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 21, 2008
    • 06:06 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement