Discussions By Condition: Urinary conditions

urinary issues and more

Posted In: Urinary conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 2, 2006
  • 02:01 AM

Hello,

I'm a bit too embarrassed to put a name with the concern. First, I want to say that many may insist I get a prostate checkup, and I am leaning to that. However, with fear of many things doctor-related for some very strong reasons, I would like opinions that are other options to a Digital Rectal Exam.

Anyway, following the symptoms on this wonderful site, I see where they've led me to this board. I've noticed the last probably two years that I've had excessive dripping after urinating. It's not that it's leaking a ton or that I have no control. But sometimes I'll notice even many minutes after urinating that I'm still having an occasional leakage of a drop or few over a period of more minutes. In the most recent days, the leakage has actually declined. However, it's been a concern for awhile, as noted.

I also urinate frequently, about every two hours or so, though again sometimes I don't need to go that often. Also, in order to be as specific as possible, when I do urinate, the amount is usually a good amount.

However, I also occasionally--though not often--experience painful orgasms. Additionally, I note another symptom that led me to this board, and that's a very bent erection--again, on occasion. This latter occurs due to something (I don't want to say what it is) that gets me incredibly excited, though I consider it taboo. I am prone to think that the painful orgasms seem to follow fairly closely after having such an extremely bent erection (when I have "normal" sexual excitement, my erection is just slightly bent).

I'm tempted as a result to think my urination issues could well be due to something I found on another board called Peyronie's Disease, which has symptoms like dripping and such due to a sense of trauma brought on by penile issues. My excessive bent erections (where the head of the penis ends up near my stomach even), especially when held and continued at times, may well have caused some damage.

Just wanted to share. I'm almost scared to read any replies. PS. Other than these issues, I feel like a very normal, healthy man. I'm 45, but my family has zero history of prostate cancer. I'm not ruling that out, but I suspect it's a frequent expectation anytime you're tallking about a man in his forties or more. Otherwise, I'm in good shape, very, very rarely ever getting even a cold, and about 6-3, 200 lbs, slim. I also have--over the past months--been eating more fruits and veggies (raw).

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement