Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

hard bump in vein on penis?

Posted In: Sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 21, 2008
  • 11:09 PM

Over the last 4-5 days I have noticed that there is a hard lump, just smaller than a bb, on my shaft near the head on the top on my penis. It appears to be inside or directly under a vein. Right where the vein ends, or seems to go into the shaft, is where the bump is located. The vein, or the bump, has taken on a turquoise green-blue color. Any ideas, of what it could be? Could it be a bloot clot, that got stuck?

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• Over the last 4-5 days I have noticed that there is a hard lump, just smaller than a bb, on my shaft near the head on the top on my penis. It appears to be inside or directly under a vein. Right where the vein ends, or seems to go into the shaft, is where the bump is located. The vein, or the bump, has taken on a turquoise green-blue color. Any ideas, of what it could be? Could it be a bloot clot, that got stuck?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement