Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Painful erection middle of night after intercourse!!!

Posted In: Sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Godzilla
  • September 15, 2008
  • 09:36 PM

Hi All,
I have a bent penis for which I saw a Urologist 3 yrs back. The bend is at 45-50 degrees and he diagnosed this as not Peyronies; but offered surgery (Nesbitts procedure which would shorten it). I opted not to as it doesn't hurt me or my partner during intercourse. However lately, i get night time erections which last for a while when i go to bed after intercourse and can be quite painful. The erection wakes me up and will go down after a while (maybe 10-30 mins. If I've not had sex ; I get the usual night time erection with no pain. I've seen SizeGenetics do a penis enlarging tool which they claim would also help to straighten a penis; any idea if this would be any good to straighten mine. I haven't been to the G.P for this problem yet. Thanking in advance for the advice.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• No, I wouldn't recommend it...work with your urologist for a solution...and I would hope it's not surgery...if so, make sure you see someone who has done a lot of that particular type of surgery with success. I am wondering if you should get a STD screening? Or you can also "break" your penis, so rule that out.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies
    • September 16, 2008
    • 01:29 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement