Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

urinary problems cannot get diagnosed please help

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 5 Replies
  • Posted By: vegashair
  • September 5, 2008
  • 06:28 AM

I've been having problems ever since I started having sex 6 years ago. I think my ex of 5 years gave me something because the guy i am with now is having similar problems to what i have. I have chronic fatigue bad smelling urine and stool bad smelling sweat i cannot concentrate on anything. I am very forgetful all of the time always lose track of what i am doing. I have memory loss. I have lower abdominal pain and I have pain after urinating and during the day in my urinary tract. I don't have much of a sex drive. I have been going to doctors for years and no one has been able to help. I took lots of different medications for bacterial infections. I took cipro once and it went away for maybe a week can you help please everyone thinks i am over exaggerating and i am crazy, but i know my body and i am hoping someone can help.

Reply Flag this Discussion

5 Replies:

• Go to your free local county STD clinic and tell them your boyfriend gave you Gonnoreah and chlamydia, according to him. They will give you a shot and meds on the spot and take new swabs. Have your boyfriend go in and get tested and take meds, too, before having unprotected sex with him...or he can say the same thing. You could also have a virus causing the problem and need a pap for hpv screening.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies
    • September 6, 2008
    • 01:24 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi Go get checked out i've just lost my tubes due to being missed diagnosed and am now suffering with P.I.D. due to some S.T.D's or Bacterial Iffections. B x :) Big Thanks monster love for link 2 Emofree xxxxx
    bigbird1975 10 Replies
    • September 6, 2008
    • 03:46 AM
    Flag this Response
  • It's good when you remember to do it; the seminar was great: www.emofree.com :D:D:D
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies
    • September 6, 2008
    • 06:43 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Life is so hectic do we have time to do it let alone remember. LOL Bx :D:D:D
    bigbird1975 10 Replies
    • September 7, 2008
    • 05:36 AM
    Flag this Response
  • have a look at CKD (chronic kidney disease) symptoms. or could be a UTI because they can get triggered off by sex...
    nzgirl 4 Replies
    • September 7, 2008
    • 11:20 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement