Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

trouble explaining things, any comments appreciated

Posted In: Medical Stories 0 Replies
  • Posted By: akkenny
  • August 14, 2008
  • 05:30 AM

hi im 23 years old and for the past few years i always found myself to have poor comunication skills, i have trouble explaining simple things that might have happened during the day were id leave things out and also have a poor short term memory, if someone asked me to explain a sport i might play i would have trouble explaining it even if i was playing the game 10 years, im not sure if i have a mental block or what it is and if it can be treated, or like story telling or telling jokes i just cannot do and i find it very frustrating, even telling you whats wrong with me is hard to explain lol, im not stupid or dont see myself as slow i think im very intelligent and clever. my speech at times can be a little kinda slurry at times but generally im ok but that might have somethin else to do with it, its hard to explain how im feeling even now iv been tryin to explain my condition for nearly 20 miutes now.basically its kinda like i have all the information in my head and just have trouble getting it out like, any comments would be greatly appreciated ty

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement