Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Please help we're desperate!!!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: mandihunter
  • August 13, 2008
  • 05:03 AM

I need help. My fiancee has something wrong and we don't know what it is. It's been over three years since it started and we still can't figure out what's wrong. He throws up every morning and has to force himself not to. He has blood in his stool and is tired all the time. With a 20 month old little boy running around all day it's not easy to be tired especially when I'm pregnant with our second and having really bad fatigue myself and morning sickness. I'll put a list of everything that I've noticed has changed as well as the symptoms he's having

- Vomiting
- Blood in stools
- Explosive bowel movements
- fatigue
- pain in abdomen
- irritability (which may be caused by being unable to keep a job due to all of this)
- moody
- Bowel movements shortly after eating which is not actually new but I know it's not normal
- Unable to get out of bed in the morning
- Headaches on occasions

Please we need all the help we can get I'm only working part time for almost minimum wage in retail and pregnant. I can't continue to be the bread winner when I only get 2 shifts a week and will be going on maternity leave soon.

He's already had a CT scan, upper GI, colonoscopy, blood work and a stool sample and still they can't figure out what it is. It does go away for a few weeks and then starts up again and we're back to square one.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement