Discussions By Condition: Bladder conditions

No Diagnosis !

Posted In: Bladder conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: f0X_in_s0X
  • July 19, 2008
  • 04:02 PM

I am 25, and have been suffering from frequent urination since around a couple of years now. Around 3 years ago, I started dribbling urine. My urologist did a cystosis, and ruled out any strictures/blockages. My prostate was supposedly a little enlarged and I was prescribed sulpha drugs that I continued for a month (or maybe a little more). The dribbling gradually stopped. But I developed the other problem soon after, that of frequent urination. An ultrasound that I got done showed that I was retaining quite some amount of urine, around 70-80 ml according to the doctor. My prostate seems to be normal. My urologist isnt quite sure what it is. He says it could be some neurological problem as well.

What could be wrong with me? I cant bear it now...it only seems to be getting worse. Please help.

Thanks..

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• I am 25, and have been suffering from frequent urination since around a couple of years now. Around 3 years ago, I started dribbling urine. My urologist did a cystosis, and ruled out any strictures/blockages. My prostate was supposedly a little enlarged and I was prescribed sulpha drugs that I continued for a month (or maybe a little more). The dribbling gradually stopped. But I developed the other problem soon after, that of frequent urination. An ultrasound that I got done showed that I was retaining quite some amount of urine, around 70-80 ml according to the doctor. My prostate seems to be normal. My urologist isnt quite sure what it is. He says it could be some neurological problem as well. What could be wrong with me? I cant bear it now...it only seems to be getting worse. Please help.Thanks.. I'd get on a good quality PROBIOTIC with at least six different strains of beneficial flora to help balance you out after the monthlong antibiotic use. A probiotic is extemely helpful for GI and Genitourinary issues. You may have candida overload causing your symptoms. Candida can proliferate after antibiotic use, causing an imbalance. Most docs don't address this, but you can ask for a stool test to test for the range of candida found in your stool. Oil of oregano is very helpful for this problem. So is Threelac. I recommend trying acupuncture - it is also very effective for genitourinary problems. Highly recommend this form of medicine. Best wishesDOM
    acuann 3,080 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement