Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Taken Anti-biotics but no change

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: whit3tig3y
  • May 28, 2008
  • 01:34 AM

I went to the doctor a few weeks ago with a missed period,fatigue,spotting,and a high temperature. She said it sounds like UTI and gave me some anti-biotics to take. I have taken the full course of them, but I am still getting high temperatures, I know his because my ears go bright red and i get flushed and my face goes extremely warm. I don't however feel cold. I also have missed my period AGAIN as my next one was due yesterday and i don't have any of my PMS symptoms. I have done HPT's right up until a week ago but all have been negative.

When my doctor did the urine test for UTI, all that came back was there was protein in my urine. There were no bugs pointing towards UTI, but my doctor is convinced it can be nothing else.

I'm thinking about seeing a different doctor about this because I don't know if she handled it right, or should I just go back to the one i've seen? Does this really sound like a UTI? What else can it be?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement