Discussions By Condition: Mental conditions

Addicted To Stealing

Posted In: Mental conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Solidess
  • May 3, 2008
  • 11:17 PM

Ok so im not sure if this is the write place to ask but i seem to have gotten some usefull feed back here berfore so here goes...

I am 100% and absolutely Addicted to stealing i cant stop i steal everyday from every were this includes shops and family. Now i have tried to stop but there are problems. im not certain but i am going to the doctors soon to find out you see i took some mental health test and i seems highly likly that i have bipolar disorder and several personallity disorders. when i steal and i feel deppressed or have a mood swing the deppression goes away for a while and i feel fine again. when i have a high mood or mania and i steal i feel fantastic almost orgasmic... now when i dont steal theres like a voice in my head and he makes me cut myself as punshiment for not stealing maybe the voices is mine i cant tell. i surpose it would be alright if i got caught but unfortunatly im really good at it. i dont get caught and i often want to steal more things more valuble things. it really doesent help when i know how to pick almost every door lock in this country in under 1 minute or the fact the i can diable alarm sensors or the fact that i can break into safes. it really doesent help when my family never pays any attention to me not that i want it. when i dont steal i also get even more deppressed i think about sucide alot and stealing is the only reason i havent slit my wrist yet no one would really know if i was gone anyway.

Just wondering if im ill any feedback would be nice.

P.S. quick feed back would be even nicer. :o

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement