I'm curious to see if anyone else has had similar symptoms.
I began having abnormal neurological symptoms in 2006 (sudden onset) and have seen the gamut of physicians. After ruling out pretty much every potential neurological disease/condition along with thyroid problems, lyme disease and lupus, the doctors eventually said it must be anxiety (I had been under excessive stress for a long period of time).
While I accept the fact that anxiety can cause mult-system symptoms, I still feel that anxiety is not the complete answer.
Here are my symptoms:
- Involuntary movements: Head shaking back and forth (like I'm saying "no") for 5-10 seconds; legs and arms jerking out randomly; and knees buckling
- Difficulty seeing at night (especially while driving)
- Difficulty staying asleep
- Footcramps (arch)
- Dry skin
- Frequent bloating and burping
- Tired and nauseous after eating
- Bruising and scarring easily
- Brief, involuntary abdominal contractions that cuts off my air when I'm in a hot shower (feels like someone punching me in the stomach)
I truly appreciate any feedback. Thank you so much for your time and thoughts!
Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.
Help your child feel better, faster.
You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.
What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.
Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,