I'm curious to see if anyone else has had similar symptoms.
I began having abnormal neurological symptoms in 2006 (sudden onset) and have seen the gamut of physicians. After ruling out pretty much every potential neurological disease/condition along with thyroid problems, lyme disease and lupus, the doctors eventually said it must be anxiety (I had been under excessive stress for a long period of time).
While I accept the fact that anxiety can cause mult-system symptoms, I still feel that anxiety is not the complete answer.
Here are my symptoms:
- Involuntary movements: Head shaking back and forth (like I'm saying "no") for 5-10 seconds; legs and arms jerking out randomly; and knees buckling
- Difficulty seeing at night (especially while driving)
- Difficulty staying asleep
- Footcramps (arch)
- Dry skin
- Frequent bloating and burping
- Tired and nauseous after eating
- Bruising and scarring easily
- Brief, involuntary abdominal contractions that cuts off my air when I'm in a hot shower (feels like someone punching me in the stomach)
I truly appreciate any feedback. Thank you so much for your time and thoughts!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?