I'm curious to see if anyone else has had similar symptoms.
I began having abnormal neurological symptoms in 2006 (sudden onset) and have seen the gamut of physicians. After ruling out pretty much every potential neurological disease/condition along with thyroid problems, lyme disease and lupus, the doctors eventually said it must be anxiety (I had been under excessive stress for a long period of time).
While I accept the fact that anxiety can cause mult-system symptoms, I still feel that anxiety is not the complete answer.
Here are my symptoms:
- Involuntary movements: Head shaking back and forth (like I'm saying "no") for 5-10 seconds; legs and arms jerking out randomly; and knees buckling
- Difficulty seeing at night (especially while driving)
- Difficulty staying asleep
- Footcramps (arch)
- Dry skin
- Frequent bloating and burping
- Tired and nauseous after eating
- Bruising and scarring easily
- Brief, involuntary abdominal contractions that cuts off my air when I'm in a hot shower (feels like someone punching me in the stomach)
I truly appreciate any feedback. Thank you so much for your time and thoughts!
Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.
With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.
Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.
What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.
Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,