Discussions By Condition: Eye conditions

Two days of blurry vision

Posted In: Eye conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • April 4, 2008
  • 03:37 AM

Hello all,

For two days now I have had blurry vision with no relief. It began at work yesterday morning and hasn't let up. I can't drive or watch TV or read comfortably. Went to see my doctor today and he told me it was probably something inner ear and to wait a couple days to see if it goes away. But according to what I've read, nothing about my symptoms says vertigo to me. Things don't seem to be spinning and i'm not particularly dizzy. I just can't see right. Things are very blotchy and blurry. I know my vision itself is fine. I wear contacts and had my eyes examined a few months ago. My eyes were checked out again today by my physician and he said they look perfect. Anyone have any ideas?

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• have your blood sugar level checked, a sign of diabetes is blurry vision until the levels are under control
    djp1114 2 Replies Flag this Response
  • stop wearing the lenses for some time..my left eye was really sensitive to light and i couldnt even open it, it was so watery and red. i went to the chemist and they told me that this often happens to those wearing lenses and it can afffect the other eye if u don't treat it... they gave me an eye drop call bleph-10 , well it may not be the same thing as mine but..hope it helps
    arual! 1 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement