Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

Soon Might Be Too Late For Me!

Posted In: Medical Stories 17 Replies
  • Posted By: Natalia Fornow
  • April 2, 2008
  • 01:09 AM

:confused:Hello

I need help in trying to find out what is wrong with me and the more doctors that say the same thing would be better as I think I have been tested for almost everything! I am 42, 5'1' tall and weigh 69 pounds! I have been living like this since I was 39 years old! That was when I weighed 140 pounds!

My symptoms included and include

GAG REFLEXES BEFORE VOMITING UP WITHIN MINUTES OR SECONDS OF EATING AND OR DRINKING.

DIARHEA

WEIGHT LOSS

PAIN IN CHEST AREA AND HEART.

ALWAYS TIRED

NOW I THROW UP WITHOUT GAGGING! JUST COMES UP WITHOUT NOTICE.

CONSTANT PAIN IN BODY.

The doctors have placed a tube in my stomache and have put me on morphine for the pain. They removed the tube after a week, because when I ate I threw up through the tube! So that didn't help. I am skin and bones and can not find anything that will help cure me! The doctors here can not figure out what is wrong with me, so maybe a doctor in some other country reading this message can! I can still laugh and be happy with my family, but I am just tired of all the testings and never improving the least bit!

Reply Flag this Discussion

17 Replies:

• Maybe you were poisoned??? Have you been tested for a battery of poisons? What were you like before you became ill? Who or what were you around? What was the changing event? Yes, you need to gain weight asap. They are not feeding you enough. You need many tube feedings throughout the day to get your strength and weight up.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies Flag this Response
  • I drove transport truck and was always healthy before three years ago! I was finally told to leave my work and end my career as I don't have any more strength to drive truck. I even got sick when I was intervenusly fed. The second anything hits my stomache I just get sick. I first though I might have Barrets Disease. My symptoms are a lot like that! Can poison in your body last that long!
    Natalia Fornow 10 Replies Flag this Response
  • Natalia,What country do you live in? Russia, by chance?What did you transport? Any chance the contents were toxic?
    Beth56 272 Replies Flag this Response
  • I scanned over the aricle on EMF and I found that they cause almost every kind of illness out there! It is nice to hear something is worse than cigarette smoking as they only had a brief part about smoking in it. And they say smoking is the number one killer! HAAAAAAAAA! They sure know how to cover up everything! But if I were making over a hundred thousand dollars a year killing the people that pay me, I would too! The way they see it is over a hundred thousand babies are born a day world wide, why not! I live in Ontario, Canada.:D dizziness, nausea, weakness, sweating, cancers, neurological ADHD, Alzheimer’s, ALS, asthma, autism, CFS, depression, EOD, infertility, Motor Neurone, MCS, Multiple Sclerosis, ME, miscarriages, epilepsy, obesity, obsessive-compulsive disorder and schizophrenia Parkinson’s, SIDS and suicide, among other diseases, problems and depression or suicide! I have been ruled out of all of the above besides the vomiting and weakness so I must ask, did I miss something as it doesn't say anything about losing weight. I have thought about the last one lately, but I think I want to go too Heaven and not the other when I do go! Is there a specific page out of the 56 pages! I wouldn't doubt that this is the reason for my whatever it is that is slowly killing me, but I just wish I could see something that claims it is! PS: I don't smoke but my sister does and the doctor says it is because she smokes when ever she has a problem which is once every ten years. Now I know why doctors say that! What else can they say! PSS: Can my son do an essay on this writing you sent me?:)
  • Hello Beth I live in Ontario, Canada in Brampton. I drove transport for a beer company. Nothing toxic except for the polution in travel! Unless there was something I didn't know about that I was constantly around involving the truck!;)
  • Hello What do you mean by poisoned. Poisoned three years ago and it has prolonged in my body for this long while slowly killing me. I had H Polary in the beginning and now they say I have Rumination Syndrome. I had Indrecyosis and a historectory in 1998 because I had Indromitryosis. Next week I will be having a PTN injected into my heart to see if that will help give neutrients to my body. That will be the last tests I will be having unless someone gives me hope to what I have. I will also be having the RAST testing, Cronic EMF/RF exposure testing and see about EHS, MCSS syndrome. I went over the list of What are the initiators of EHS questions I might experience and I have a number of them! I have also included more of what I go through!Numbness in handsFeelings of abnormal tiredness or weakness that cannot be explained by your life commitments, besides not having any stregnth any moreAches and pains, cramps or muscle and my stomache spasms because of heart palpitationsHeadachesSleep disturbance, insomnia. I can get to sleep but than I wake updizzinessAbdominal pain, digestive problemsFeeling too hot, fever irritating sensation on lobe and face by right ear. Like a tingling sensationBleeding from stomache, bowels and I vomit bloodHeart arrhythmias or irregularities, palpitations or chest pain Tongue is always white and painfull: Doctors have me taking a mouth rince used by cancer patientsBlurred visionBlackoutsStomache curdles milk before I vomitMilk is seperated from coffeeNo Taste when I eat or drinkSometimes I vomit before the food leaves my esophigas, but I always vomit within minutes or second after I eat.
  • Hello What do you mean by poisoned. Poisoned three years ago and it has prolonged in my body for this long while slowly killing me. I had H Polary in the beginning and now they say I have Rumination Syndrome. I had Indrecyosis and a historectory in 1998 because I had Indromitryosis. Next week I will be having a PTN injected into my heart to see if that will help give neutrients to my body. That will be the last tests I will be having unless someone gives me hope to what I have. I will also be having the RAST testing, Cronic EMF/RF exposure testing and see about EHS, MCSS syndrome. I went over the list of What are the initiators of EHS questions I might experience and I have a number of them! I have also included more of what I go through!Numbness in handsFeelings of abnormal tiredness or weakness that cannot be explained by your life commitments, besides not having any stregnth any moreAches and pains, cramps or muscle and my stomache spasms because of heart palpitationsHeadachesSleep disturbance, insomnia. I can get to sleep but than I wake updizzinessAbdominal pain, digestive problemsFeeling too hot, fever irritating sensation on lobe and face by right ear. Like a tingling sensationBleeding from stomache, bowels and I vomit bloodHeart arrhythmias or irregularities, palpitations or chest pain Tongue is always white and painfull: Doctors have me taking a mouth rince used by cancer patientsBlurred visionBlackoutsStomache curdles milk before I vomitMilk is seperated from coffeeNo Taste when I eat or drinkSometimes I vomit before the food leaves my esophigas, but I always vomit within minutes or second after I eat. AND I DIDN'T WINK BECAUSE THE CONTENTS OF THE TRUCK WAS BEER! I WINKED SO I CAN KEEP MY HOPES UP!
  • Natalia,I wish I had answers for you. My hope is that everyone on this site will read your posts and give any information they can to help. Your spirit through this journey is so important. I am sending my prayers of strength to you, and of hope. You are an inspiration for those who seek answers. Be well.Beth
  • Electrosensitivity is an emerging illness, so it effects everybody differently, and only the most shared symptoms are listed. I mentioned ES because I have immediate food reactions, too, and I have elecrosensitivity - though instead of vomiting, my body suffers an allergic reaction and then shoots it out the other end. I dropped to 88 lbs, and I'm 5'3.5". I'm not kidding when I say that I would eat, experience abdominal pain immediately and a funny taste and tension in my mouth/jaw which would persist, only to eventually empty my entire colon several times daily. My appetite was extreme, yet every time I'd eat, my body would hyperreact. That's why I mentioned electrosensitivity. Though your body seems programmed to vomit upon exposure to food - mine is programmed to expel it from the other end.Blaze,I don't want to go back and read your entire story, but when did this all start for you? And how long was it until you found a diagnosis? If you have a particular thread or post which gives this information, please give me the link and I would be happy to read about your journey.Beth
  • I don't have a particular thread yet to send you to, but I would say that this really picked up speed sometime in the late 90's, and then by 2004 it had become critical. Initially I went from something like 113 lbs to about 92 lbs in a matter of weeks. Two colonoscopies, allergy panels, stool tests - all negative at the time. The only finding was elevated gastrin levels, though the doctor was not sure what this meant. A lot of doctors thought I was psychosomatic or thought I was suffering from anorexia nervosa and attempting to lose weight by the time my weight dropped further to 88 lbs. I'd always been thin, but I looked skeletal this time, like I was losing muscle mass especially in my upper body and face, but eventually even my legs and pelvic bones were jutting out of me from chronic malnutrition. I received a diagnosis of malnutrition in 2006 and the doctor threatened to put me on tube feedings. It wouldn't have mattered though - I was indeed eating, just as soon as I'd eat, my colon would begin to do its thing. Most people were telling me I wasn't eating right, so I went out and bought organic foods. I stopped eating all processed foods from the get-go, but still, as soon as I would take a bite of food - bam - I would feel pressure and burning and pain where my stomach meets my esophagus - my jaw would feel like there were thick rubber bands around my teeth - I would feel myself clenching my teeth and taste metals in my mouth. My hunger was way up, and as soon as I would take that first bite, I'd be running to the toilet to empty my colon within 5-10 minutes. I didn't have diarrhea 12 times a day - no - instead, when I would have a BM (probably 4 times daily on average), I could literally do a 2 foot long bowel movement with relative ease. A couple of minutes later I might return to empty another foot or two of long greasy loose stool. In fact, they'd done a second colonoscopy on me around this time, and this time around, they commented on how clean it was (as if to infer that I had no reason to complain - my colon was nice and pink and rosy!) I began to notice though that even though I felt horrible all of the time, I'd feel worse after I'd eat. I started eating only single ingredient foods to see if certain foods were problematic for me. When all was said and done though, every food caused me some reaction - even water - but some caused more severe symptoms than others (mouth-wise - all food triggered an almost immediate bowel movement). I also noticed that my tongue was often coated white following a meal and whenever I was especially symptomatic. I have not been diagnosed with electrosensitivity by a doctor though. I live in the US, and doctors here are not yet taking the biological effects of exposure to EMF/RF seriously. Apparently, though the levels we are currently being exposed to are safe thermally (no heating of tissue), the body gives off heat shock proteins as if it were being heated in order to protect cells. This takes energy away from other processes, such as critical enzyme and hormone production, as well as proper immune function. Also, what most people don't realize is that the brain communicates with cells in the stomach and other digestive organs, signaling the organs involved in digestion to contract, expand, produce enzymes, inhibit enzymes - all cells in the body communicate this way. These frequencies though can interfere with cellular signaling, causing them to respond inappropriately to the stimulus of food, for example. That's why I believe these fields are somehow involved in this woman's vomiting episodes. I don't think it is accidental either that all my symptoms grew right along with the number of cell phone users in any given year and the advent of 3G technology especially. This third generation technology is lethal. Today I cannot eat any dairy, eggs, milk, fruits, grains, fish, meat, most fats (except grapeseed oil). I have difficulty with high iron and high calcium foods, too. It's like I can't digest certain minerals.Blaze,Your story is fascinating and very unusual. I can see why other posters find what has happened to you difficult to understand and/or acknowledge. But I think what has happened to you is very feasable. The reason I say this is because we really know very little about our current surroundings. We are all so busy. Current reports regarding cell phones is a concern. We don't want to find 10 years later that what we do today is harming our bodies, or anything else for that matter.I look forward to reading more about your journey. :)Beth
  • Blaze,I don't know what I believe, but I know this: doctors and scientists don't know either, otherwise we would all be cured and this board would not exist. I know that you believe in what caused you so much distress and that you are trying to get the word out to others. I think the problem is you are so relieved to have found an answer which has brought you back your health, you are overzealous about sharing the news. People have a hard time being open to things that are different or unusual. And you can desensitize others by posting this information so often. I am willing to consider all options until proven otherwise. Doctors have already proven to me that they do not have all the answers. And I believe they can do more harm than good in their quest to cure you. There are a lot of unknowns in this world, and I believe that what you say is possible. I am open to exploring this information and how it may affect my life.Whose to say that cell phones, etc. aren't damaging our brains. How many times have we been told that something is safe, when it turns out it wasn't. :confused: I would rather be safe than sorry. I don't want my grandchildren ending up with brain tumors because our scientists didn't have the answer. Get off that cell phone and use a land line. Do you really need to talk on the phone while driving or walking through a department store? :p Save it for emergencies.Be well.Beth
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• Hello What do you mean by poisoned. Poisoned three years ago and it has prolonged in my body for this long while slowly killing me. I had H Polary in the beginning and now they say I have Rumination Syndrome. I had Indrecyosis and a historectory in 1998 because I had Indromitryosis. Next week I will be having a PTN injected into my heart to see if that will help give neutrients to my body. That will be the last tests I will be having unless someone gives me hope to what I have. I will also be having the RAST testing, Cronic EMF/RF exposure testing and see about EHS, MCSS syndrome. I went over the list of What are the initiators of EHS questions I might experience and I have a number of them! I have also included more of what I go through!Numbness in handsFeelings of abnormal tiredness or weakness that cannot be explained by your life commitments, besides not having any stregnth any moreAches and pains, cramps or muscle and my stomache spasms because of heart palpitationsHeadachesSleep disturbance, insomnia. I can get to sleep but than I wake updizzinessAbdominal pain, digestive problemsFeeling too hot, fever irritating sensation on lobe and face by right ear. Like a tingling sensationBleeding from stomache, bowels and I vomit bloodHeart arrhythmias or irregularities, palpitations or chest pain Tongue is always white and painfull: Doctors have me taking a mouth rince used by cancer patientsBlurred visionBlackoutsStomache curdles milk before I vomitMilk is seperated from coffeeNo Taste when I eat or drinkSometimes I vomit before the food leaves my esophigas, but I always vomit within minutes or second after I eat. AND I DIDN'T WINK BECAUSE THE CONTENTS OF THE TRUCK WAS BEER! I WINKED SO I CAN KEEP MY HOPES UP! Hi Natalia, About 90% of your listed symptoms are consistant with natural b12 deficiencies and cofactors. THese funtional deficiencies can happen with normal tests. As there are over 200 symptoms possible affecting every system of the body all sorts of things can occur. I don't know but it can't hurt to try a sublingual methylb12 and adenosylb12, the two natural b12s.Come on over to the b12 defiency postings and check things out. http://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/showthread.php?p=91301&posted=1#post91301
    Freddd 3,576 Replies Flag this Response
  • Have you heard of adhesions? It is a prevalent condition that is hushed among the medical community. Nausea and vomiting can be signs of scar tissue (adhesions) that have wrapped around the bowel. Though adhesions are largely known as an iatrogenic disorder (meaning caused by physician or medical treatment), adhesions can also form due to inflammation in the body. Since adhesions can not been seen via x-rays, scans, MRI's, etc., sufferers often spend years in search of an answer to their pain. :( :( Diagnostic laparoscopy is the only means by which to identify adhesions. The best thing you can do is study the condition, as you may be better able to identify if this may be what you are dealing with. Best wishes.
    helpforadhesions 2 Replies Flag this Response
  • Adhesions are most commonly found in the abdomen, where they form after abdominal surgery, inflammation or injury. Adhesions are fibrous tissues within the body that join normally unconnected parts. Although sometimes present from birth, adhesions are usually scar tissue formed after inflammation. The most common site of adhesions is the abdomen, where they often form after peritonitis (inflammation of the abdominal lining) or following surgery, as part of the body’s healing process. ****************Abdominal adhesions sometimes bind together loops of intestine and can result in intestinal obstruction. This condition is characterized by abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, abdominal distention, and an increase in pulse rate without a rise in temperature. Could I have gotten this when I had my historectomy in 1998 and it just got bad and started to effect me in 2004. And can you tell me what a laparoscopy is and what they do when doing this laparoscopy. I have had almost any test and exam done on my stomache and they have found nothing wrong with it that would cause any of the symtems I have so I am down to just my esophagus and abdomin now. Do you think B12 deficeincies can have anything to do with what I am going through.:)
  • Yes, you could have developed adhesions from the surgery, as surgery is the #1 cause of adhesions. Many women who have had a hysterectomy end up with adhesion problems--sometimes even decades after the fact. Every surgery for adhesions only creates more adhesion, thus it is a vicious cycle. Diagnostic laparascopy is minimally invasive surgery (small incisions) to take a peak into the abdominal and pelvic area and see what is going on. If you opt for this you should ask the surgeon to take photos (video as well). Keep in mind that adhesions are a high-risk and tedious procedure and you need an expert surgeon who is well versed in this type of surgery. There are a very few highly skilled adhesions specialists in the world. You can check out the one who carries the #1 title at www.endogyn.com. This surgeon is the best, though he is viciously attacked by a hate group on the web. (So, a heads up warning for you). He has a past patient contact list at his site and he is also a doctor whom you can email and ask questions. Very kind man who has a heart of gold to help people who suffer from this disorder. But, first find out if this is your problem.....and that may be the hardest thing to get done, unless you know a superb surgeon. Best.
    helpforadhesions 2 Replies Flag this Response
  • Hi Natalia,Recently i attended a yoga camp in India and heard so many stories from so many people who suffer from unknown disease. I myself suffer from scleroderma and us to feel like vomiting after eating. If i eat late at night and next morning i have to get up early i will vomit. In my first few visits to doctors they could not find anything and were saying all is normal but i was not feeling normal. Anyway, i was diagonised with scleroderma.One thing that really helped me was yoga - breathing exercises. Try yoga -Pranayama. I dont mean do different postures , stretches etc ,,, you need brething exercises. My acid reflux (vomitimg after eating) is cured 100%. I feel great releif since i have started doing yoga....Try yoga from "Swami Ram Dev from India". I am sure you will be able to order DVD online and its very cheap maybe about US $20 or something. Good Luck!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I Am Writing This For A Friend I Told About This Site And How You Guys Have Helped Me In Searching To Find What Is Wrong With Me! But, I Have To Ask A Question For My Friend. She Has Gained Fifty Pounds In The Last Year And Three Months And Her Body Swells Up When Ever She Does Anything Physical. Her Doctor Tells Her It Is Because Of Her Thyroid, But If She Hurts Her Foot The Doctor Tells Her It Is Because She Smokes Or Her Thyroid Is Acting Up And That She Has Nothing To Worry About. She Doesn't Want To Gain Weight And Is Driving Herself Crazy Over This Problem. These Are Her Symtoms. She Is Physically Active And Likes To Workout. Could She Have Water Retention. And What Are The Symptoms. Lack Of Urination. Maybe Two Times A Day And Just Trickles. Weight Gain.Doesn't Sweat.Abdominal Pain.Stomache Pain.Body, Arms, Legs, Hands And Feet Swell Up At Night And When Ever She Gets Hot. Her Feet Swell When The Weather Is Hot And She Is Wearing Shoes And Hands And Arms When She Wears A Watch Or Rings Cutting Off All Circulation.Stomache Bloats
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement