Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

Physical Ever Year

Posted In: Medical Stories 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 23, 2008
  • 04:41 AM

Every year I get a physical. The past seven years I have became very ill when I married my husband. Losing control of my body, going into a depression mood not knowing what is wrong with me. Went to several doctors and they told me stress. Then I had foot operation and then I caught herpes. My doctor told me it was herpe zoster and I probably had them for years. then another year went pass I had a another phyical, I was fine. Valentime day of this year I was feeling very tired and so I called my doctor and he schedule so blood work and check my body out and I told me all I do is sleep and never get enough test. The next week he told me I had hep C and I got it from having sex with someone using drugs. I have been with my husband for seven years and never cheated on him and he went to the doctor and he has herpe, but not hep c. I had too foot operations and pre op said I was healthy, but this year my doctor is telling me I have a inflamed liver. I am really confused. I don't understand. I have read about hep c and it also says it can be transport by blood. I question to him it might be from the operation and he said no,
I didn't start feeling bad until I ate at a new restaurant that open up. Now I barely want to do anything and I stop watching my grand children. My life is steady going and I am trying to hold on to what little I have left. I began getting shots and I even feel worse. I need some help to cope with this problem or I am araid I wont make it thru the end of their year. so if someone can explain or be my friend to help me maintain this tragic I would really appreciate it. I thought my husband love me, but since of this outcome he has left so now I am left a lone to try and make it thru this ordeal. I will take all answers on what to do I will try anything what anyone has to recommend.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement