Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

My Girlfriend has a vaginal problem and I dont know what it is

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 8, 2008
  • 00:59 PM

Okay, heres yhe problem. Last year out of no where my Girlfriend started getting these really heavy periods. Another thing that started happening is that it started getting to where during sex it was becoming really easy for me to hurt her if i wasnt real gentle with her. then later on a new symptom started occuring and is still occuring to this day. instead of her vagina smelling and tasting sweet, it has begun to smell and taste kind of sour. sorry i dont really know how to describe the taste/odor. but it is unpleasant and i cant lick down there because of it. also there is another symptom that scares me even more then the previous... theres a thick white discharge that happens during intercourse. its never runny or clear, always thick, white and even kind of sticky/slimy. within a short period of time it becomes similar to cottage cheese. I cant tell if this is an infection or some kind of disease. the odor is always present.. but the discharge is only noticable when we have sex(as far as i know), if the discharge is there any other time she has not told me. she hasnt really talked to me about it much, its a very embarrasing subject to discuss. what ever this is it seems to have had no affect on me. I show no symptoms or signs of it having any affect on me, but im very worried about my and her health.. more her health than mine. I want her to get checked out but she is afraid and unwilling to do so. this problem has ruined our sex in a major way and most importantly im worried about her health.. someone please tell me you know what this is and what must be done about it. I`m desperate for answers!!!!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement