I am a 43 year young female that was told by my dr. that I had two fibs, and one bloody cyst on my left ovaries. I was told that I could take bcp for the next month to see if it helps or due to the problems ive been having for the past 6 months; periods getting closer and closer and staying longer, 5 days old bleeding 'old blood' before regular blood starts, and having the extreme pain with great pressure, periods lasts now for about 12 days, which includes the time the old blood starts to the end of the red.
during my internal exam, my doc could not get my uterus to even more, not sure what this means but it certainly meant something to him yet, he gave me the option of having the surgery to have my female parts removed right now, or wait another month since it has already been one months since my last ct that revailed the cyst.
i'm am so scared, do I wait to see if it leaves, or should I go ahead and have the surgery now? my doc scared me, yet gave me the option of waiting....any ideals?:confused: