Discussions By Condition: Uterus conditions

ovaries cysts

Posted In: Uterus conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: chavibaby
  • March 7, 2008
  • 04:32 PM

Hello,
I am a 43 year young female that was told by my dr. that I had two fibs, and one bloody cyst on my left ovaries. I was told that I could take bcp for the next month to see if it helps or due to the problems ive been having for the past 6 months; periods getting closer and closer and staying longer, 5 days old bleeding 'old blood' before regular blood starts, and having the extreme pain with great pressure, periods lasts now for about 12 days, which includes the time the old blood starts to the end of the red.

during my internal exam, my doc could not get my uterus to even more, not sure what this means but it certainly meant something to him yet, he gave me the option of having the surgery to have my female parts removed right now, or wait another month since it has already been one months since my last ct that revailed the cyst.

i'm am so scared, do I wait to see if it leaves, or should I go ahead and have the surgery now? my doc scared me, yet gave me the option of waiting....any ideals?:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement