Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Sex Drive=No Drive, Low Testorone

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: waterfall
  • October 15, 2006
  • 09:51 PM

:( My husband (age 36), was recently diagnosised with Low Testosterone and Type 2 Diabetes and given the Androderm patch. We have been married for 8 years and his sex drive has never seemed normal and it only got worse. I had begun to suspect that he was a homosexual.

He also has High Blood Pressure. I have brought his low libido up to a few doctors, but it was usally ignored because we have 4 kids. I have tried EVERYTHING over the years to encourage him on the importance of having an active sex life, from bibilical, physical and emotional well being. I have threatened to leave and cheat on him numerous times. He has pretty much ignored me.

So, I am relieved to know the cause. Although, I do believe that if he would have tried to do participate and used his "utensil" a little more frequently that it would not have gotten this bad so fast. He didnt kiss me, hold me, give massages or anything, absolutely nothing. We have had intercourse about 5-6 times this year and it is the middle of October. Does the old adage use it or loose it apply here? Please Help.....

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement