Discussions By Condition: Anxiety

Anxiety as physical problem

Posted In: Anxiety 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • February 25, 2008
  • 01:28 AM

Do you guys know anything about anxiety issues that can affect a person physically? I am a 19 yr old with intense social anxiety/avpd issues. And now on top of that I have a gait disorder that only appears in public. I know it has something to do with anxiety. It's extremely uncomfortable, and now it's gotten to the point where i cant even go to the store anymore. I dont know what to do, if anybody knows anything it would help. Thanks

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

• I just posted a thread about that which i would reccomend that you read -called "anxiety misunderstandings". Hope it helps :)
    chromegirl666 101 Replies Flag this Response
  • Several viruses can cause these symptoms.See: http://chronicsorethroat.wordpress.comOr google "Chronic Sore Throat / Mood Virus"
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Stress affecting their life is a common complaint of every individual in today's world. The cause can be financial, medical and domestic depending on the individual. People everywhere are complaining of physical anxiety symptoms whatever the root of the problem is. Physical symptoms of anxiety and stress may often be confused with other organic causes or disease due to the fact that stress has become so common. While anxiety and stress are closely related it should be remembered that stress is a precursor of several medical illnesses such as migraine headaches, gastric ulcers and even heart attacks.----------------
    jennismortal 8 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement