Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Is this a medical condition or just daily stress build up

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • February 11, 2008
  • 05:20 AM

Please help me determine if I need medical attention or not. I am under a lot of daily stress and seem to get annoyed and aggrevated at almost everything that my 13 yr old daughter says and does. I find myself so bothered over the littlest things that I almost can't stand being around her because all we do it fight and bicker over everything. My husband handles her great and has way more patience than I do. On the other hand I baby my 5 year old son and I tell myself that I do this because I don't plan on having more children and this is how I deal with him growing up to fast.

I DO NOT want to fight with my daughter on a daily basis. I want to figure out how to stop being mean and get along with her so she doesn't hate me, if she doesn't already. I love her and don't mean to be like this but I am ******n her because I want her to grow up to be a well educated successful adult.

I sometimes think I need an antidepressant to feel better so I can handle everything life throws at me. I think I may need some professional help but am looking for suggestions to avoid taking medication.

Thank you in advance for any helpful advice.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement