Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Problems maintaining erection

Posted In: Sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: uncbckr
  • February 6, 2008
  • 06:29 PM

Hey guys,
I'm a 21 year old male. Me and my girlfriend have been together for about 7 months, and up until now the sex has been great. Although recently, we will be getting ready to have sex, and ill have an erection almost always until I'm about to penetrate, sometimes I even get the condom on before I go soft. I am truly mind boggled as to why this is happening. I have been sexually active since I was 17 and never experienced this before. I am under a great deal of stress lately, I am graduating college in May and have begun my job search, and it is stressful. I've been under stress before and not had this problem, however. I've also noticed an annoying sort of tingling at the end of penis, although sometimes I wonder if its just not in my head because I seem to notice it more when I'm thinking about it. It doesn't hurt and it doesn't make me feel like I have to go to the bathroom, it just tingles. I'm an active person, work out 3-4 times a week and have a pretty healthy diet. Has anyone else noticed anything like this before?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement