Discussions By Condition: Female sexual conditions

pain during intercourse

Posted In: Female sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: doochick
  • February 6, 2008
  • 05:38 PM

My husband and i have been together for over 7 years. At the beginning of our relationship we had no problems having sex, after about a year and 1/2 I started to have pain during sex. I visited a few doctors where we were living at the time. The first was sure that i had a yeast infection (did not to find out), we moved shortly thereafter still having pain during sex. I went to see another doctor where we were now living and ended up having to have a leap procedure done for some pre-cancer cells that had started to develop. Things have become progressivly worse almost totally preventing my husband and i from having sex. I do not feel that it is vaginal dryness. It is that during any penetration the pain is almost unbearable. I continue to try, yet the probelm is very hard for my husband, he does not like to see my lying there in pain. The last few times i have forced myself to have intercourse i have had a laging pain afterword. I just really want to be normal, and i don't think that being able to have sex with the love of my life is too much to ask.. any suggestions about the pain?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement