Discussions By Condition: Medical Errors

Please read my post and tell me if you might know what's goin on:(

Posted In: Medical Errors 5 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • February 4, 2008
  • 06:23 PM

hi i'm 18 yrs old and my 22 yr old boyfriend and i just moved in together. we have been together for almost 4 mos. during all of this time we have been having sex. i would say 3 days before we moved in together we did it and he used a condom and some stuff that makes my insides all tingly. the next day i was a little sore but we did it again anyway. after that we haven't done anything in almost a week. i have been feeling excruciating pain. my vaginal lips are so tender because there are different size bumps all over my outer lips. if i move them out of the way then they don't hurt but i can't stand for anything to touch them. it hurts for me to walk, to get up after sitting down squatting,etc.... it burns when i pee. keep in mind that this has never happened to me before. somebody please help me

Reply Flag this Discussion

5 Replies:

• Two things come to mind1) an allergic reaction to the chemical that was in the stimulant--try some warm oatmeal baths..2) really sounds like herpes--ask him if he knows if he has it...half the men who have it don't know that they have it until they pass it on to a female..they have no symptoms...he could have thought using a condom was protection enough but that is not always the case with herpes...it's like on the inner thighs and buttocks so not much use to using a condom in those cases...Hope it's just the chemical...you should see a doctor while you have the bumps and get one scraped...you need to know..if it is dry by the time you get to a doctor insist that they do a blood test for specifically herpes 2..you may need an antiviral real soon to calm it down..
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies
    • February 5, 2008
    • 09:07 AM
    Flag this Response
  • You need to see a gyno and also get a urine test to rule out UTI, and evaluate the "bumps". Could be either an allergic reaction or and STD. See your gyno asap.BEst wishesdOM
    acuann 3,080 Replies
    • February 5, 2008
    • 11:52 AM
    Flag this Response
  • ok. it's me again. i'm hoping and praying that it's just an allergic reaction. he's used that tingly stuff countless times before but never with the condom. do you think it's possible that it could be his **m because the day before he used the condom we did a pullout, but he pulled out just in time because his **m was all over my vagina. (or it could be the cover.) he whipped it off with the covers and i jumped in the shower. now i don't know exactly where this cover came from, but it seems like everywhere he whipped is where the bumps appeared. at first i thought they were bumps but i took a hand held mirror and took a look, they're more like blisters. i don't have the money to go to a gyno. after all i am just now starting out on my own...
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 6, 2008
    • 02:41 PM
    Flag this Response
  • ok. it's me again. i'm hoping and praying that it's just an allergic reaction. he's used that tingly stuff countless times before but never with the condom. do you think it's possible that it could be his **m because the day before he used the condom we did a pullout, but he pulled out just in time because his **m was all over my vagina. (or it could be the cover.) he whipped it off with the covers and i jumped in the shower. now i don't know exactly where this cover came from, but it seems like everywhere he whipped is where the bumps appeared. at first i thought they were bumps but i took a hand held mirror and took a look, they're more like blisters. i don't have the money to go to a gyno. after all i am just now starting out on my own... Go to planned parenthood, or find a woman's clinic...look in the yellow pages. There has GOT to be a free or very cheap clinic available - look for one, as I don't think you should self diagnose this!DOM
    acuann 3,080 Replies
    • February 7, 2008
    • 03:18 AM
    Flag this Response
  • thank you acuann and monsterlove. thank you for caring enough to read my story, well dilemma. that just goes to show that a little help goes a long way...
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 8, 2008
    • 07:35 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement