Discussions By Condition: Muscle conditions

Baclofen Withdrawal Syndrome

Posted In: Muscle conditions 4 Replies
  • Posted By: sandy222
  • January 25, 2008
  • 02:23 PM

has anyone had a problem coming off baclofen or suffered from withdrawal from the drug or had side effects while on it. many thanks.

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

• If you have suffered from any other withdrawal problems from any other drugs or muscle relaxants can you tell me how long they took to go. many thanks
    sandy222 13 Replies
    • January 25, 2008
    • 05:54 PM
    Flag this Response
  • If you have suffered from any other withdrawal problems from any other drugs or muscle relaxants can you tell me how long they took to go. many thanks Suffered from withdrawls from Percocet/Oxy taking as much as 40mg a day these are severe withdrawls, flu like symtoms with restless leg syndrome and trouble sleeping. this lasted about a week then I was just tired a few more days.
    brittneyhcnj 1 Replies
    • February 22, 2008
    • 01:27 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I'm just going through this now. Its been rough to say the least. I have been awake for 4 days. I cant sleep and over the counter medicines for sleep dont work. The 1st and 2nd days were ***l! I would feel this sensation of weak arms and my hands trembled BADLY. All i could do was sit there in agony. I feel better today but the insomnia is driving me crazy. It makes you jumpy and your eyes become wide open. I also feel an odd feeling in my skull. If I didnt have my girlfriend here I would have RUN to the liquor store. Any one else have these symptoms? PLEASE SHARE!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 19, 2009
    • 03:22 PM
    Flag this Response
  • ihave taking baclofen for 6 months and my tolerance has gone up in the last 2weeks. I have very stiff muscles,insomnia, rls,and strange feeling in my head,i 2 would like to know how long the symptom last
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement