Discussions By Condition: Medical Errors

Nightmare - Being Chased

Posted In: Medical Errors 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 22, 2008
  • 09:37 AM

For the past two to three months, almost every night I have woken up after having a nightmare. The most common nightmare(s) I seem to have is someone following me or chasing me. Does anyone know what this could mean? I went through a hard time in November and had a termination. I wander if it is linked?

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• I've studied dream symbolics for many years so I'll try to help you. Dreams are the subconsciousness trying to work throu things or tell us things and yes your dream could well be related to your experience and probably is if that experience emotionally affected you. In dreams.. the various things in them often symbolise us. So the being chased.. could be a part of yourself that you are wanting to flee from.. you are both the chaser and the chasee. eg There is something about yourself which you dont like..something you want to flee from. umm actually it could represent that deep inside you are feeling bad about the termination.. and wanting to flee from that. I'd think the whole thing would of been unsettling to you. You may need some counselling over things.. and once you've innerly dealth with things, the nightmares should stop oh BTW.. dreaming of graveyards or dead people at this point of time, after a termination.. would be just due to what you've gone throu. (i hate to see people praying on those who are vulerable).
    taniaaust1 2,267 Replies Flag this Response
  • For the past two to three months, almost every night I have woken up after having a nightmare. The most common nightmare(s) I seem to have is someone following me or chasing me. Does anyone know what this could mean? I went through a hard time in November and had a termination. I wander if it is linked?If You have taken any psyciatric drugs or tainted marawanna with or containing psyciatric drugs this may be the problem I belive the goverment is responsible for diseases and does not tell anyone because they dont want to be held responsible and owe billions of people back because they will go bankrupt and they create vaccines to make it appear like they are trying to fix the problem.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement