Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Can't Sleep still. Problems when lying down/Sleeping

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Locke_gb7
  • January 7, 2008
  • 07:20 PM

Good day I have been trying to feel better now for over a month. I have gotten an array of ailments some of which people here helped by their suggestions. I am seeing a chiropractor too.

My main problem is that I cannot sleep and even lying down during the day trigger tremendously upsetting side effects.

When I sleep I wake up for one every 10 to 30 minutes to drink water as my mouth is dry, but also because My heart rate and breathing seems irregular and I wake up feeling out of it too. I sit down feel like im gonna pass out and then it subsis\des to an acceptable level and then I attemps resuming sleep.

This new regime has been going on for 4 nights now and I am weakening by the day. Doctors find nothing wrong with me though I have a baryum test lineup but for friday and god knows when the results will come back.

Anyways I just do not know what to do anymore. I have tried Clonazepam for anxiety even in case that was my problem but the nightly episodes persist.

Maybe someone has an idea of what worsen my condition when sleeping or lying down

Thank you

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement