Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

help.. undiagnosed rash

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 18, 2007
  • 02:45 AM

I have had a rash for about a year and a half. I don't know how exactly it came about, thought i had got bitten by something?
Been to a few doctors which have told me it is heat rash, and that it will go away, it hasn't gone away.

I get this rash usually when I'm exercising, startled, worried etc (so when my blood pressure or heart rate rises).
The rash usually goes away after 20mins - 1hr depending on the conditions and how bad the rash is.

The weird thing is that i wont get the rash when I'm playing basketball in the stadium, but i will outside. I sweat, and get the rash if i sweat or not. It is better then it was a year ago. I drink fluids and i am fit.
I get the rash in when i go swimming as well, and on my hands, wrists when its cold.

The rash is raised lumps, and around it goes red. It is irritating and itchy. I get it all over my body, arms, abdomin, legs, groin. It started going up to my face and neck but it isn't anymore.

Its summer and i want to swim without getting the rash, i want to exercise without getting the rash and want to enjoy myself..

I am thinking of going to the doctor again for get recommended to a dermatologist? Naturopath?

what are your thoughts on what it is and what i should do?

thankyou, jamie

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement