Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Could I be sterile?

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 4 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 16, 2007
  • 07:35 PM

Hey yall. This is kind of embarassing to talk about but it's been troubling me for awhile. A couple of years ago I masturbated. I have kind of a strange method of masturbation...I cross my legs and kind of "choke" it and keep pumping it until I ejaculate. I know it's weird, but that's the way I've always done it for some reason. Well, I started when I was 11 and I was 15 back then. That time, however, I was sitting in a chair...actually, kind of laying in the chair, and when ejaculating I kept my legs crossed for some reason and it felt like it held everything back. My penis became VERY small and soft and it was like I couldn't feel it. Also, the area around my kidneys was hurting and I also haven't had nearly as much **m as I used to have. It doesn't smell and it's not as thick, just kind of clear. My penis feels kind of weird when it ejaculates now, sometimes even hurting. My sides still kind of hurt after ejaculation, as well as the abdominal area. It was almost like I pulled my groin somehow, but I don't know. Anyways, my erections are hard to come by and kind of hurt sometimes. It's also always kind of bent at the base. Not real bad, but noticable. My penis looks like it's kind of shrunk and my ejections don't make it as hard and as big as it used to. I went to the doctor and had my kidneys checked out, as well as a prostate exam, and nothing came back. It hasn't felt right ever since that day. What could be the problem? Am I still sterile? Will I ever be able to conceive, and how can I get my penis to feel "normal" again?

I'm 17, by the way, if that helps. Never had sex...saving until marriage because I'm a Christian. It's kind of hypocritical that I masturbate but it's something I've struggled with. Either way, I've been dealing with this for 2 years ever since that night. Anybody got any ideas?

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

• see a urologist... http://www.medhelp.org/forums/urology/messages/30547.html My bet is you are not sterile...but have an injury of some type that may or may not need surgical repair...don't be so rough on yourself... this is done under a local:http://www.rcsed.ac.uk/journal/vol43_2/4320009.htm
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies
    • December 17, 2007
    • 07:57 AM
    Flag this Response
  • i thought i was sterile because i did so much stupid stuff with my balls and penis when i was around your age, http://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/images/icons/icon4.giffor thinking that i was sterile i get a girl pregnant i didn't used a condom. stop worrying a lot and stop masturbating a lot for about a month drink protein and more water to create more sperm if that doesn't work go to the urologist it may be an erection problem not sterile.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 18, 2007
    • 07:53 AM
    Flag this Response
  • you need to see a dr asap to see if it can get fixed cause if you just leave it and not do anything about it then it will make you sterile I am betting that you either kinked or broke the passege that the **m goes through.
    rachel125 112 Replies
    • December 21, 2007
    • 05:23 AM
    Flag this Response
  • you need to see a dr asap to see if it can get fixed cause if you just leave it and not do anything about it then it will make you sterile I am betting that you either kinked or broke the passege that the **m goes through. I know the post is old but I'm in the same siuation. Did the poster find anything new. Did it get better. Did yo go to the doctor? Let me me know thanks
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 27, 2010
    • 03:41 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement