Discussions By Condition: Cardiovascular disease

anxiety and high BP

Posted In: Cardiovascular disease 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 16, 2007
  • 03:40 PM

hello everyone,
first of all, i dont have very good english so forgive me. dont know why but ifeel every one of u close to me.
im 20 years old male/virgn yeah/, ive been doing sports snce i was a kid and i go to gym. i dont smoke nor drnk. my mom used to have panic attacks and my father has high BP and some other health problems. i was always scared of having health problems *like my mom* and lately this ***n thing happened to me.. ive had it for like 4-5 months. i dont have a good social life whch effects me very badly. dr gave me some medicine, they made me feel better but my problem is, when i think of something like "what do people think about me" and if im going to do something "if i do it wrong and get peoples shame" its hard to explain. Whatever, when i think things like this, that thing happens, anxiety or whats it called.. my heart rate gets slow and BP goes up to 150/90 and it lasts 3-4 secs then its normal we got the machine so i cn use it when it happens or when i make it to happn. this thing happens like 5-6 times a day. my question and worry is do i damage my heart vessels with this? am i worryng too much?

<3 and peace

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement