Discussions By Condition: Cardiovascular disease

anxiety and high BP

Posted In: Cardiovascular disease 20 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 16, 2007
  • 03:40 PM

hello everyone,
first of all, i dont have very good english so forgive me. dont know why but ifeel every one of u close to me.
im 20 years old male/virgn yeah/, ive been doing sports snce i was a kid and i go to gym. i dont smoke nor drnk. my mom used to have panic attacks and my father has high BP and some other health problems. i was always scared of having health problems *like my mom* and lately this ***n thing happened to me.. ive had it for like 4-5 months. i dont have a good social life whch effects me very badly. dr gave me some medicine, they made me feel better but my problem is, when i think of something like "what do people think about me" and if im going to do something "if i do it wrong and get peoples shame" its hard to explain. Whatever, when i think things like this, that thing happens, anxiety or whats it called.. my heart rate gets slow and BP goes up to 150/90 and it lasts 3-4 secs then its normal we got the machine so i cn use it when it happens or when i make it to happn. this thing happens like 5-6 times a day. my question and worry is do i damage my heart vessels with this? am i worryng too much?

<3 and peace

Reply Flag this Discussion

20 Replies:

• Revised your diet: eliminate refined sugar. Only use honey.No processed food.Drink more water.Use an Acupuncturist to treat your Pancreas.Best.
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies
    • December 16, 2007
    • 10:44 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Yes, I suffer from the same thing. Anxiety and high Blood Pressure or BP Anxiety can be treated in some people with depressants called benzodiazipines. Some people can also seek Psychologists to work out their Anxiety issues and the patterns of thought-programming to unprogram the Anxiety Trigger. Like Asthma or anything else Anxiety has a trigger. You can get a book on it and do some of your own research. In the meantime do not worry about your heart, you're 20... Anxiety is like Alcohol it takes a long time to most people, unless you are 1 of the very unfortunate kind. Though DO GET TREATMENT... ;) It is as deadly as anything out there. It raises your pulse, increases your blood pressure, puts stress on your organs, it is linked to depression-degeneration of the Cells of the Human Body. This thing is a Monster in the USA. Job Stress-Anxiety is becoming an epidemic in America... The things to remeber are to calm down and not to worry, you can conquor the Fear Drug. That is exactly what it is, the equivelant of Cocaine natural Cocaine of the body. Even though you get irregularities in BP-Pulse it's nothing you cannot conquor at 20. Athletic is BEST, you can fight it easier than a sickly person. Best to challenge what you fear and conqour it and then you will have no more anxiety. Drugs are the Novacaine that can lower the BP- the pulse... Face your Fears and Be Frightened and Get really really scared but keep facing them... One day since you're young, the anxiety will subside. Make sure to get a book and mark down and identify each and every Anxiety Trigger. They can be as menial as Someone's Voice calling to you and as serious as Someone threatening your life. Whichever they are they are serious and are fixable. Again I stress because my Anxiety is known to raise my BP 50-60 to treat it all-out, lifestyle CHANGE :) Good luck
    Liam123 48 Replies
    • December 18, 2007
    • 00:28 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Yes, I suffer from the same thing. Anxiety and high Blood Pressure or BP Anxiety can be treated in some people with depressants called benzodiazipines. Some people can also seek Psychologists to work out their Anxiety issues and the patterns of thought-programming to unprogram the Anxiety Trigger. Like Asthma or anything else Anxiety has a trigger. You can get a book on it and do some of your own research. In the meantime do not worry about your heart, you're 20... Anxiety is like Alcohol it takes a long time to most people, unless you are 1 of the very unfortunate kind. Though DO GET TREATMENT... ;) It is as deadly as anything out there. It raises your pulse, increases your blood pressure, puts stress on your organs, it is linked to depression-degeneration of the Cells of the Human Body. This thing is a Monster in the USA. Job Stress-Anxiety is becoming an epidemic in America... The things to remeber are to calm down and not to worry, you can conquor the Fear Drug. That is exactly what it is, the equivelant of Cocaine natural Cocaine of the body. Even though you get irregularities in BP-Pulse it's nothing you cannot conquor at 20. Athletic is BEST, you can fight it easier than a sickly person. Best to challenge what you fear and conqour it and then you will have no more anxiety. Drugs are the Novacaine that can lower the BP- the pulse... Face your Fears and Be Frightened and Get really really scared but keep facing them... One day since you're young, the anxiety will subside. Make sure to get a book and mark down and identify each and every Anxiety Trigger. They can be as menial as Someone's Voice calling to you and as serious as Someone threatening your life. Whichever they are they are serious and are fixable. Again I stress because my Anxiety is known to raise my BP 50-60 to treat it all-out, lifestyle CHANGE :) Good luckAnxiety is a symptom of Pancreatitis. You repair your pancreas and the anxiety will resolve.
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies
    • December 18, 2007
    • 03:08 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Pancreatitis? Hmmm, isn't that to do with Sugar? Somewhere in the gut? Anxiety = the Flight or Fight Syndrome in a humanbeing, sole source is the Brain. The side effect could affect the area you're pointing to... of course any 6th Grader probably could answer this one correctly :) Anxiety is a symptom of Pancreatitis. You repair your pancreas and the anxiety will resolve.
    Liam123 48 Replies
    • December 18, 2007
    • 03:37 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Pancreatitis? Hmmm, isn't that to do with Sugar? Somewhere in the gut? Anxiety = the Flight or Fight Syndrome in a humanbeing, sole source is the Brain. The side effect could affect the area you're pointing to... of course any 6th Grader probably could answer this one correctly :)Sorry, they lied!It is not the anxiety that produces pancreatitis, it is the pancreatitis that produces anxiety.Stress is a mechanism of survival, it helps us make it througth the day. It should come and go. If stress does not come and go, but stays 'low level' and constant anxiety regardless of the situation- that means that the main organs that deal with the production of your body chemistry are unbalanced: glands, pancreas, liver.The brain does not manufacture anything w/o the help of pancreas and liver which send him the raw materials.We have been fool to believe that what we eat is 'good for us' but it is all wrong.If you eat refined sugar, processed food, soda, aspartame, nutrasweet, splenda, artificial flavors, etc- if you ever suffer from acid stomach, reflux, fatigue that does not go away with rest, etc- you probably need a doctor of Oriental Medicine.Best.
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies
    • December 18, 2007
    • 04:23 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Eatafruit, I won't say that what you're saying is off base. Anxiety involves every inch of the human body. Fear is a responce though from the nervous system from the brain. You put your hand on a hot coal, you have to lift it because it burns and it hurts your NERVE! OUCH! Similarly, when a Boss Faces you and you feel in your heart after 4 straight late days you're going to lose your job. What goes through that mind instantaneously, (I'm going to lose my job, my source of income, I will be starving, I will lose my house, what will my wife say?) In modern society the fear responce is hardcoded for the stupidiest and most trivial aspects of human life. This comes from no other than the organ that thinks and feels and processes all of your bodies thoughts and feelings, messages etc... The Brain, the Proccessor. There you go Explained to you in full in layman terms As for your medicinal Eastern Approach, by all means it's another method we should all embrace. I'm not saying it doesn't have merit but you don't sound as well taught as some in it, I would suggest the individual here seeks a Novel and this is my last statement on the subject. Please educate yourself fully on both the Scientific aspect as this is not a person seeking an Eastern Method of anxiety relief. Which by the way 1000 years ago would have been Heroine or smack that or a bunch of Prayer and herbal Tea ;) We're doing the same thing today LOL interestingly enough East and West will always meet, both are imperfect P.S. Any disease that causes Anxiety in an individual not from the Brain is likely to be a serious disease. Some sort of malfunctioning Gland or whatever it might be. That would need medical diagnosis, but an able Psychiatrist will look in both places :) Sorry, they lied! It is not the anxiety that produces pancreatitis, it is the pancreatitis that produces anxiety. Stress is a mechanism of survival, it helps us make it througth the day. It should come and go. If stress does not come and go, but stays 'low level' and constant anxiety regardless of the situation- that means that the main organs that deal with the production of your body chemistry are unbalanced: glands, pancreas, liver.The brain does not manufacture anything w/o the help of pancreas and liver which send him the raw materials. We have been fool to believe that what we eat is 'good for us' but it is all wrong.If you eat refined sugar, processed food, soda, aspartame, nutrasweet, splenda, artificial flavors, etc- if you ever suffer from acid stomach, reflux, fatigue that does not go away with rest, etc- you probably need a doctor of Oriental Medicine. Best.
    Liam123 48 Replies
    • December 18, 2007
    • 06:49 AM
    Flag this Response
  • It sounds like what I am saying contradicts the general assumptions that we call scientific facts. However- I have resolved all my health issues in ways that Western Doctors can't understand. Perhaps the approaches of those who took care of me are valid; since it did not only formed my opinion, but resolved all my symptoms, including 'neurological' and 'emotional' conditions.Treating the Pancreas and the Liver as a different approach to cure anxiety worked for me. That's all I am saying.Best Wishes.Fruity.
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies
    • December 18, 2007
    • 07:15 AM
    Flag this Response
  • i cant thank you enought i thibk you guys saved my life <3 u
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 19, 2007
    • 11:58 AM
    Flag this Response
  • i cant thank you enought i thibk you guys saved my life How do you feel?:) Xoxo.
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies
    • December 19, 2007
    • 06:31 PM
    Flag this Response
  • How do you feel? :) Xoxo. well bro when i keep myself busy i have no probs at all but when im by myself i think that im sick(heart) and gonna die young. dr gave me 2 antiidepressans they dnt help me feel better they just make me feel more confortable with people i think i have to get a job and keep myself busy all the time and i have to say it suprises me how u care abt a guy u dont even know thanks alot
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 20, 2007
    • 01:27 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Pancreatitis? Hmmm, isn't that to do with Sugar? Somewhere in the gut? Anxiety = the Flight or Fight Syndrome in a humanbeing, sole source is the Brain. The side effect could affect the area you're pointing to... of course any 6th Grader probably could answer this one correctly :)The Flight or Fight response is Stress- related to Cortisol.Anxiety has not been defined in Western Medicine. But a correlation to Pancreas levels been abnormally elevated has been substantiated.Most doctor think that stress causes pancreas troubles and anxiety- but Oriental Medicine thinks that Pancreas problems produce Anxiety as an emotion. Anxiety is not a disease, it is a symptom.Milk and cheese can slow down the pancreas, especially when mixed with beef or chicken. However, Pancreas loves a fair amount of unprocessed cooked food- and even cooked fruit (yum) in small amounts.Try not to consume too many liquids with food- and pay attention to the chewing. Many of us don't chew the food enough.Best, Fruity :D
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies
    • December 20, 2007
    • 06:26 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• well bro when i keep myself busy i have no probs at all but when im by myself i think that im sick(heart) and gonna die young. dr gave me 2 antiidepressans they dnt help me feel better they just make me feel more confortable with people i think i have to get a job and keep myself busy all the time and i have to say it suprises me how u care abt a guy u dont even know thanks alotYou are very welcome!Please try Acupuncture (Oriental Medicine) - it sounds like you are not been cared for as much as you need. Please make sure you provide yourself with the care that you deserve.I believe that every soul is a gracious soul :)Have a Merry Christmas- and a Joyful Heart.May God always bless you and hold your hand.Sincerely,Fruity ( a gal, wink).
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies
    • December 22, 2007
    • 06:40 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I am not a Doctor, but neither are you EataFruit. You are neither as far as I know educated in Eastern Medicine. I am educated personally in Eastern Healing techniques. Though I'll be honest I'm still a layman with these techniques. Though from what I can tell you, truthfully. Western Medicine is not a game, neither is Eastern Medicine. You may have some partial truths in your words I'm not saying you do not. Though your insisting that everything is related to something of the Pancreas, let me give you a short short layman's infinite definition of what usually will come of a Pancreas. It is tied into Sugar and Digestion, and it can cause a ton of symptoms and problems like you describe, but so can some of the other organs in the body and if you cannot examine a person or individual, you need to know for certain before you jump. High Blood Pressure will kill a person, it can cause permanent damage to their arteries blood vessels or heart. Can cause Heart attack or stroke and any number of other side effects or conditions. The treatments and causes vary though are grand. So let the people of this thread know that High Blood Pressure alone and the Stress associated with it can be usually treated with Drugs that lower it or lower the stress. Though that is just one step, Dietary, Exercise, reducing stress or whatever the cause. The Flight or Fight response is Stress- related to Cortisol.Anxiety has not been defined in Western Medicine. But a correlation to Pancreas levels been abnormally elevated has been substantiated.Most doctor think that stress causes pancreas troubles and anxiety- but Oriental Medicine thinks that Pancreas problems produce Anxiety as an emotion. Anxiety is not a disease, it is a symptom. Milk and cheese can slow down the pancreas, especially when mixed with beef or chicken. However, Pancreas loves a fair amount of unprocessed cooked food- and even cooked fruit (yum) in small amounts.Try not to consume too many liquids with food- and pay attention to the chewing. Many of us don't chew the food enough. Best, Fruity :D
    Liam123 48 Replies
    • December 23, 2007
    • 00:10 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I am not a Doctor, but neither are you EataFruit. You are neither as far as I know educated in Eastern Medicine. I am educated personally in Eastern Healing techniques. Though I'll be honest I'm still a layman with these techniques. Though from what I can tell you, truthfully. Western Medicine is not a game, neither is Eastern Medicine. You may have some partial truths in your words I'm not saying you do not. Though your insisting that everything is related to something of the Pancreas, let me give you a short short layman's infinite definition of what usually will come of a Pancreas. It is tied into Sugar and Digestion, and it can cause a ton of symptoms and problems like you describe, but so can some of the other organs in the body and if you cannot examine a person or individual, you need to know for certain before you jump. High Blood Pressure will kill a person, it can cause permanent damage to their arteries blood vessels or heart. Can cause Heart attack or stroke and any number of other side effects or conditions. The treatments and causes vary though are grand. So let the people of this thread know that High Blood Pressure alone and the Stress associated with it can be usually treated with Drugs that lower it or lower the stress. Though that is just one step, Dietary, Exercise, reducing stress or whatever the cause.What do you practice? Do you practice Reiki? or Spiritual Healing?
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies
    • December 23, 2007
    • 02:38 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Honestly. Blue Light Channeling meditation, Reiki was studied but not embraced, grounding, etc... P.S. I read some remarkable stories of healing done with such techniques and visualization. Who knows if the end result is a result of luck, focus, willing it... Regardless... Anyone might want to try a New Age BookStore, they're packed full of guides or how to guides on how to solve illness with any of these techniques and in the end Alternative Medicine may be the only answer for a X Case. If any is... Good Luck I healed a very nasty Infection Partially with Blue Light meditation. Takes a LOT OF WORK What do you practice? Do you practice Reiki? or Spiritual Healing?
    Liam123 48 Replies
    • December 23, 2007
    • 04:28 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Honestly. Blue Light Channeling meditation, Reiki was studied but not embraced, grounding, etc...Never heard of Blue Light Channeling meditation- but when I quoted Anxiety as been the emotion of the Pancreas- that's just straight forward TCM, no Spiritual Healing or Healing touch type therapy involved. I could actually send you some citation on the Anxiety- because it really isn't my 'opinion' - this is scholarly stuff.I studied Reiki- and back on those days I was so into it, I loved it and I had a huge dissapointment with Reiki.Everything that is is about 'drawing' energy healing from the environment and to pour it into another human being or thing as if one was an 'empty bamboo shot' is dangerous. When one does that, the person is never 'alone'. There is an actual intermediary- and entity who is not like us and who isn't going to pour 'healing' energy for free.After months researching I realized that the basis of 'healing thherapies' are incompatible with the human being. No one can try to help you by accessing your energy and boost it up. It does not work like that.Reiki is simply an alpha ionization trick pullled by someone who is simply not like us. These people are subtly explained in the book of Genesis. They are not dead or alive- they are only partially human. When the flood came and Noah was in the ark, the dove brought him an olive branch...because those olive trees were not disturbed by the flood. The half humans survived and have been among us trying to get from us what we have that they don't have.So energy healing and every healing has a mediator. The more you hang out with those entities, the far you get from God- because you only have one antenna, and if you direct it to them, you can't tune in with God.If you don't listen to God, He can't keep you alive- hence many Reikians kill themselves.Healing therapies will isolate you- you will be listening to their lies and you won't be able to make any sense. You will be able to see the future, the past, and to dislocate into people's minds- to touch people out in the other side of the world and to wake them up in the middle of the night. Sooner or later they let you know that this is not a free gift. The moment you try to get them out of your house and life- the energy will resist and resist.I don't wish this to anyone.I don't know your blue light thingy, but be careful. It was not easy for me- but been Catholic I do have certain 'inprint' which saved- Initially I was not spooked, but it just stop me cold from doing it again.The same voice came twice and I ignored it. When I closed my eyes at night, I could see myself dead rotten and covered with worms.When I looked at myself in the mirror there was a foreign shine that did not belong there. I started pulling out images of many Reikians, and they ALL have the shine in their eyes.So one day after giving Reiki to a person, I hear the voice again...telling me that there is a Dragon behind reiki and that it isn't free. That I must 'allow' in order to hold on to my extraordinary powers.Spooky story...oh well- people always keep Asking.****s is the only truth- and most Pentecostal churches use the same type of Matrix power/ Reiki to brainwash people...they have the guts to call the energy "Padre Santo''.Enough rant.
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies
    • December 23, 2007
    • 04:53 AM
    Flag this Response
  • This very far off topic, and I think we've hijacked this topic with such discourse. You should focus on the matter at hand. Though I will say that any entity or energy in this Universe is in any way shape or form Positive, must be Gods Child or whatever Entity or Deity you worship. There is no prejudice with belief in this day and age. Some things work for some and some don't work for others. It's really of no consequence it's just a matter of preference. All One Needs to do is open their mind and their heart, it doesn't matter if your God is a Great Mother, Mother Mary, Allah, a Tree.. Whatever if your faith, will is there...You'll find something with it... Though this discussion is closed, this is not a discussion of God, Faith and even alternative healing practices that likely do not reflect this topics search for answers. One must be a Guide a Voice for these Lost Individuals and one must look for the ultimate Truth, for that is what in my mind and heart any real God is seeking.. Whether it be Science or something Metaphysical that is for these People to decide for themselves On the topic of high blood pressure, I have been diagnosed with borderline, they tried me on Medications for it. Lordy did I feel sickened. Not everyone I notice has such reactions but I certianly did. Though they say today they are Miracle Drugs, saving Thousands of Lives, and I can believe it since heart disease is one of the biggest Killers in the world. Never heard of Blue Light Channeling meditation- but when I quoted Anxiety as been the emotion of the Pancreas- that's just straight forward TCM, no Spiritual Healing or Healing touch type therapy involved. I could actually send you some citation on the Anxiety- because it really isn't my 'opinion' - this is scholarly stuff. I studied Reiki- and back on those days I was so into it, I loved it and I had a huge dissapointment with Reiki.Everything that is is about 'drawing' energy healing from the environment and to pour it into another human being or thing as if one was an 'empty bamboo shot' is dangerous. When one does that, the person is never 'alone'. There is an actual intermediary- and entity who is not like us and who isn't going to pour 'healing' energy for free.After months researching I realized that the basis of 'healing thherapies' are incompatible with the human being. No one can try to help you by accessing your energy and boost it up. It does not work like that.Reiki is simply an alpha ionization trick pullled by someone who is simply not like us. These people are subtly explained in the book of Genesis. They are not dead or alive- they are only partially human. When the flood came and Noah was in the ark, the dove brought him an olive branch...because those olive trees were not disturbed by the flood. The half humans survived and have been among us trying to get from us what we have that they don't have.So energy healing and every healing has a mediator. The more you hang out with those entities, the far you get from God- because you only have one antenna, and if you direct it to them, you can't tune in with God.If you don't listen to God, He can't keep you alive- hence many Reikians kill themselves. Healing therapies will isolate you- you will be listening to their lies and you won't be able to make any sense. You will be able to see the future, the past, and to dislocate into people's minds- to touch people out in the other side of the world and to wake them up in the middle of the night. Sooner or later they let you know that this is not a free gift. The moment you try to get them out of your house and life- the energy will resist and resist. I don't wish this to anyone.I don't know your blue light thingy, but be careful. It was not easy for me- but been Catholic I do have certain 'inprint' which saved- Initially I was not spooked, but it just stop me cold from doing it again.The same voice came twice and I ignored it. When I closed my eyes at night, I could see myself dead rotten and covered with worms.When I looked at myself in the mirror there was a foreign shine that did not belong there. I started pulling out images of many Reikians, and they ALL have the shine in their eyes.So one day after giving Reiki to a person, I hear the voice again...telling me that there is a Dragon behind reiki and that it isn't free. That I must 'allow' in order to hold on to my extraordinary powers. Spooky story...oh well- people always keep Asking. ****s is the only truth- and most Pentecostal churches use the same type of Matrix power/ Reiki to brainwash people...they have the guts to call the energy "Padre Santo''. Enough rant.
    Liam123 48 Replies
    • December 23, 2007
    • 05:04 AM
    Flag this Response
  • This very far off topic, and I think we've hijacked this topic with such discourse. You should focus on the matter at hand. Though I will say that any entity or energy in this Universe is in any way shape or form Positive, must be Gods Child or whatever Entity or Deity you worship. There is no prejudice with belief in this day and age. Some things work for some and some don't work for others. It's really of no consequence it's just a matter of preference. All One Needs to do is open their mind and their heart, it doesn't matter if your God is a Great Mother, Mother Mary, Allah, a Tree.. Whatever if your faith, will is there...You'll find something with it... Though this discussion is closed, this is not a discussion of God, Faith and even alternative healing practices that likely do not reflect this topics search for answers. One must be a Guide a Voice for these Lost Individuals and one must look for the ultimate Truth, for that is what in my mind and heart any real God is seeking.. Whether it be Science or something Metaphysical that is for these People to decide for themselves On the topic of high blood pressure, I have been diagnosed with borderline, they tried me on Medications for it. Lordy did I feel sickened. Not everyone I notice has such reactions but I certianly did. Though they say today they are Miracle Drugs, saving Thousands of Lives, and I can believe it since heart disease is one of the biggest Killers in the world.The other 'children of God' are not like Him. Only humans are like God. He made the others but they don't posses the science of what is Good and what is Evil in its entireity- only we are like the Father. We must not rely on them.Going back to the original topic- all of your symptoms are perfectly reversibled to the point that you won't need drugs- you just need to start on NAET. It will take several years but you'll be fine. I am surprised that people start going into those 'healing tecniques' and they don't get the skinny on what can truly help them permanently.NAET is been around for 20 years and people never get to hear about it because of how the big Pharmas control the media.I almost forgot...in Oriental Medicine, when the Pancreas is depressed- the Liver might 'take over it' - there is some sort of dynamic, something like internal wind or some energy flowing from there upwards. This is what 'harasses the heart spirit' and this is when Palpitations, HBP, and the unfamous lump in the throat take place. As this dynamic worsen...the unbalanced reaches what the Westerns call mind.But Japanese know that your Mind is really your 'Kokoro' and it happens in your heart and mind at the same time. So...your live force is like a Geiser that in engendered in a point vey close to your Pancreas, and the energy flows gently and gives you 'mental stability' - when there is a complex issue- it manifest as mental conditions such as bipolarity.When was the last time that you met a bipolar w/o face breakouts, extra pounds, or a possible thyroid issue?I hate to generalized- but bipolar people are very lovable and caring- and they are truly just caught in a system that can't help them to reorganize their energies w/o trying to supress part of that spark that only they have. You can't isolate the mind from the organs, the food, the environment, the waves- from everything external.Bipolar label makes people 'misunderstood'...the organ unbalances need to be dealt with- emotions can be manifestations- but the 'intentions' of doing good to others is not a disease - those are calls from our divine nature- our back up mechanism of goodness kicks in when we are sick.Nite nite.Every soul is a gracious soul.
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies
    • December 23, 2007
    • 05:14 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Sorry about Hijacking...but now that you mention "Lost Souls'' - why do you call them 'lost'? This you get from the Channeling. We all think that we can interfere in someone elses disease- which by the way is pure internal conflict.When I interfere in your internal conflict the 'fix' is temporary and you will remember the 'conflict' (the disease will return) and you will continue being sick. Only you can be your own doctor.If for a moment I forget that anxiety is linked to Pancreas, and therefore to Solar Plexus, which is Will and hunger for grains- then, what is your anxiety trying to tell you?If anxiety is a maladaptation of your intinct of survival, and it has nothing to do with pancreas, then what? Why do we have anxiety? Are we lacking some sort of backbone?When people get sick I always think that Abba is trying to tell them something.Don't let anything touch your solar plexus...and do not 'open your heart' to any floating thing around...if you are so worried about heart disease- remember that your body is a temple- and your soul rests on your heart.Best.
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies
    • December 23, 2007
    • 06:03 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Anxiety doesn't cause persistent high blood pressure (hypertension). But episodes of anxiety can cause dramatic, temporary spikes in your blood pressure. If those temporary episodes occur frequently, they can cause just as much damage to your blood vessels, heart and kidneys as can chronic high blood pressure. In addition, when you have anxiety, you're more likely to resort to other unhealthy habits, such as smoking, drinking or overeating — which, in turn, can increase your risk of high blood pressure.
    jobmaster 1 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement