Discussions By Condition: Anxiety

Anxiety

Posted In: Anxiety 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Scott1987
  • November 23, 2007
  • 02:55 AM

Hey guys I'm Scott and I have Anxiety about maybe dying or getting a diease such as HIV, cancer, or something else, and the symptoms I'm feeling is tired, weak, racing heart, no emotions, pain in legs, and other anxiety symptoms. Well this might of began when my cousin passed away but it didn't bother me until April thats when it began.Well during June it starting going away until i had unprotected oral sex with a female, and about a week went by then my penis starting bothering me and i thought it was penis cancer or hiv. Then all my summer i was so worried about getting HIV it ruined my summer, until I asked a Dr about hiv/penis problems and he said HIV has nothing to do with the penis, so it began to calm me down a bit until I was watching Law and Order and a character in the show had AIDS and it drove me nuts. So then I started to worry again, and now I'm affraid to even hear the words HIV/AIDs because I start to worry. But now i'm just not sure what could be. Could it be GAD or could it be really HIV? Could someone please help me. Thank You!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement