Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

???pituitary disorder, please help.

Posted In: Medical Stories 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 16, 2007
  • 10:26 PM

Hai, I am 27years old female, I am experiencing some gradual changes in my health like sudden onset of squint eye, i feel like my tongue is getting enlarged, with protruded maxilla, pulsating lips, tensed facial muscles. when i visited the opthal they tell nothing wrong, but for me I could not have eye to eye contact & my friends could recognise the problem like squint. & the more I am hesitant & ashamed to reveal all my complaints to the physician. I feel as if they are not believing the time I begin my history. around 2 years I am suffering with this problem, I was searching in the website regarding & I got some clue that it could be due to endocrinal disorder.I am more worried now, because my parents are planning my marriage.please help me & give your valuable suggestion. thank you.

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• Well if you don't tell your doctor all your symptoms, they will have a difficult time diagnosing you. Doctors rely on your symptoms, signs they find, and finally tests they perform to diagnosis diseases and conditions.Many of your symptoms do sound like a possibility of thyroid disease.I would suggest you do some research about thyroid disease so you can understand the different diseases. Then do some research on the endocrine system and read about endocrine disease.http://www.thyroidmanager.org/http://www.endocrineweb.com/Good luck.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 18, 2007
    • 08:42 PM
    Flag this Response
  • What kind of endocrine disorder? Growth hormome???
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 18, 2007
    • 09:51 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement