Discussions By Condition: General well-being

Trouble Sleeping and Memory Loss

Posted In: General well-being 5 Replies
  • Posted By: Aurora20032
  • September 27, 2006
  • 04:49 AM

Almost a year I started having trouble remembering appointments, and where I placed things. I could read a book and only remember parts of what I read immediately. the next day I wouldn't remember any of the book. The next symptoms I started having was having was excessive sleepines especially in the daytime. I would fall asleep approximately four to five times before 4pm. They would be short naps and I'd wake up. Sometimes I fall asleep when I'm bored or not active. So, I started making sure I got a full nights rest. But that didn't work. I still felt tired all day. I decided to notify my doctor of the symptoms I was having and she referred me to a sleep lab. The doctors at the sleep lab have been trying to come up with a diagnosis for my condition. But all have been unsuccessful. I have been tested for Sleep Apnea and Narcolepsy. I'm not sure what the next step will be but I hope the doctors find an answer.

Reply Flag this Discussion

5 Replies:

• Are you depressed? MIld depression can account for just about everything you've mentioned.Take care
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 27, 2006
    • 05:36 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Might be Alzheimer's. Young people can also get it. Know as Early on-set
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Almost a year I started having trouble remembering appointments, and where I placed things. I could read a book and only remember parts of what I read immediately. the next day I wouldn't remember any of the book. The next symptoms I started having was having was excessive sleepines especially in the daytime. I would fall asleep approximately four to five times before 4pm. They would be short naps and I'd wake up. Sometimes I fall asleep when I'm bored or not active. So, I started making sure I got a full nights rest. But that didn't work. I still felt tired all day. I decided to notify my doctor of the symptoms I was having and she referred me to a sleep lab. The doctors at the sleep lab have been trying to come up with a diagnosis for my condition. But all have been unsuccessful. I have been tested for Sleep Apnea and Narcolepsy. I'm not sure what the next step will be but I hope the doctors find an answer.You have CFS Chronic fatigue syndrome, M.E.Patients with this condition usually have a Lyme or Micoplasma infection. This condition will lead to damage of the Central Nervous and Immune System. As it progresses it is called Alzheimer's, when in fact it is all the same disease.Please reasearch on your condition.You need integrative medicine: Naturopath, Traditional Chinese Doctor, a NAET doctor. You can get better.Don't fall for Psychiatrists- they have never cured anyone.Best.
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies Flag this Response
  • I have CFS and doubt you have it from the symptoms you've described.. with CFS many more symptoms feature (unless you didnt mention them all). (one needs a certain amount of symptoms not just tiredness, brain fog, before a CFS diagnoses can be given). My partner has sleep apnea and your symptoms match his actually, he was falling asleep all over the place, brain fog etc.. so i was surprised when you said that had been ruled out. I hope you find an answer.
    taniaaust1 2,267 Replies Flag this Response
  • I have CFS and doubt you have it from the symptoms you've described.. with CFS many more symptoms feature (unless you didnt mention them all). (one needs a certain amount of symptoms not just tiredness, brain fog, before a CFS diagnoses can be given). My partner has sleep apnea and your symptoms match his actually, he was falling asleep all over the place, brain fog etc.. so i was surprised when you said that had been ruled out. I hope you find an answer.Tania have you tried NAET? Regardless of what we want to call the disease- NAET will help. Specially when symptoms overlap like this- because it shows that there is nutrient defficiency and lots of toxicity. The important thing is that NAET can help.***************Also, did you quit Reiki yet? I am just getting more confirmations about how Reiki comes from the devil and it is some sort of 'sacrament' for the evil. I know this is not the right thread but I had to warn you Tania.You are baptized by the devil, you open the door to ***l for you. Quit Reiki before it is too late. There is a risk of suicide involved with quiting Reiki- so people are better off never even coming close to it.Frui.
    Eatafruit78 960 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement