Discussions By Condition: General well-being

Trouble Sleeping and Memory Loss

Posted In: General well-being 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Aurora20032
  • September 27, 2006
  • 04:49 AM

Almost a year I started having trouble remembering appointments, and where I placed things. I could read a book and only remember parts of what I read immediately. the next day I wouldn't remember any of the book. The next symptoms I started having was having was excessive sleepines especially in the daytime. I would fall asleep approximately four to five times before 4pm. They would be short naps and I'd wake up. Sometimes I fall asleep when I'm bored or not active. So, I started making sure I got a full nights rest. But that didn't work. I still felt tired all day. I decided to notify my doctor of the symptoms I was having and she referred me to a sleep lab. The doctors at the sleep lab have been trying to come up with a diagnosis for my condition. But all have been unsuccessful. I have been tested for Sleep Apnea and Narcolepsy. I'm not sure what the next step will be but I hope the doctors find an answer.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement