Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

strange tummy noise's

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 4 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 13, 2007
  • 02:55 PM

Hi
Ive been having problems with these strange tummys noise's for over 18months now..i've had all kinds of tests and everythings has come back clear altho i do have IBS......does anyone know how to treat this or know what it could be? ive been having a huge amount of time off work with this as it makes me feel very very unwell eg: sickness dizzy spells pain in the tummy. please someone give me some advice as my life has changed in a big way i dont go out much and i'm very sad alot of the time.

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

• Look up borborygmi. Maybe you are lactose intolerant.
    rad-skw 1,605 Replies
    • September 14, 2007
    • 10:43 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Ive been tested for that and it come back clear...ive had a number of tests done and they have all come back ok.....so i dont know what these noise's could be?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 16, 2007
    • 06:47 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Please divide your abdomen into four sections. Right and Left upper Quadrant and r&L lower quadrant. Where is your pain. Is it on top of the belly button. Is it above the waist. Do you have it all the time. Is it effected by a bowel movement. Do foods bother you? Look into celiac disease.
    rad-skw 1,605 Replies
    • September 21, 2007
    • 10:37 AM
    Flag this Response
  • The pain is at the top and at the bottom.....i get the noise's daily and its becoming a real problem for me to go to work....the dr has ruled out celic and helicobater......
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 26, 2007
    • 09:57 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement