Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

strange tummy noise's

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 4 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 13, 2007
  • 02:55 PM

Hi
Ive been having problems with these strange tummys noise's for over 18months now..i've had all kinds of tests and everythings has come back clear altho i do have IBS......does anyone know how to treat this or know what it could be? ive been having a huge amount of time off work with this as it makes me feel very very unwell eg: sickness dizzy spells pain in the tummy. please someone give me some advice as my life has changed in a big way i dont go out much and i'm very sad alot of the time.

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

• Look up borborygmi. Maybe you are lactose intolerant.
    rad-skw 1,605 Replies
    • September 14, 2007
    • 10:43 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Ive been tested for that and it come back clear...ive had a number of tests done and they have all come back ok.....so i dont know what these noise's could be?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 16, 2007
    • 06:47 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Please divide your abdomen into four sections. Right and Left upper Quadrant and r&L lower quadrant. Where is your pain. Is it on top of the belly button. Is it above the waist. Do you have it all the time. Is it effected by a bowel movement. Do foods bother you? Look into celiac disease.
    rad-skw 1,605 Replies
    • September 21, 2007
    • 10:37 AM
    Flag this Response
  • The pain is at the top and at the bottom.....i get the noise's daily and its becoming a real problem for me to go to work....the dr has ruled out celic and helicobater......
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 26, 2007
    • 09:57 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement