Discussions By Condition: Addictions

Pot

Posted In: Addictions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Blue29
  • September 10, 2007
  • 04:25 PM

Me and my fiance have been arguing a little here lately. I have trust issues with him now and i hate feeling this way. Heres our situation,i need to know if im over reacting or if i have the right to be hurt at him.
Before we starting getting serious in this relationship i told him the way i am and the things that would destroy a relationship with me.I have never drunk or done drugs and he assured me that he hasnt drunk in 15 years and that he dont believe in doing drugs so i thought we was on the same page about that subject but one day i was busy here in the house and he walked outside,well when i went to find him to tell him the garbage was ready to be took to the land field i caught him smoking a joint behind the house.I was mad,hurt,disgusted all at the same time.Come to find out(after he decided to tell me the truth) he smokes on a regular basis and i never pictured him as being a liar or a dope head and thats why im so hurt.
That took place a few weeks ago and now i have trust issues cause if he'd lie to me about that just to keep me then he'd lie to me about anything.How can i take him seriously now when he swore to me that my kids was in good hands but im not so sure they are anymore cause i dont know when he high and when hes not.
He tells me he'll never do it again then he tells me he'll try not to do it again.I tell him i didnt sign up for a relationship with a dope head and im not sugar coating it all for him to feel better about being a dope head.
All i care about are the important things in life.Like family and love. If he has to have dope to get him by through life,i dont think hes gonna be strong enough for this family.I need to know for sure that he isnt smoking it before i can trust him again.

I JUST FEEL SO HURT AND CONFUSED.IT FEELS LIKE MY WORLD CRUMBLED ALL AROUND ME.I TRUSTED THIS MAN WITH MY LIFE SO WHY DOES HE LIE JUST TO GET ME HERE AND IS HE STILL LYING TO KEEP ME HERE?

How do i get him to quit for good?:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement