Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Strange days...scared, need help?

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 7 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 4, 2007
  • 05:20 PM

Ok i'll try and make as mush sense of this as i can. I am a 20-year-old male. When i woke up this morning i thought it was monday (thus way late for work), because i have no memory of yesterday. Literally none, it's like monday never happened. Friday night I had this horrible sensation in my head, it had happened several times before but nowhere near as bad. It feels like the world is crashing in on me, and i can HEAR it. I dont know if my hearing becomes painfully acute, or what, but it is horrifyingly painful and scary. When it happens i can't believe others don't hear it. Friday night while this was happening, i was also having this intense pain in the back of my head. For a while i thought something was in my head. Like a cockroach, or a moth. But not completely delusional, just kind of a "what if" thought, because that's what it felt like. Finally the muscles in my neck and head felt like they were all contracting at once, and i thought my head was going to explode. I could feel the blood pulsing in my head, and it felt like pressure was going to blow the top off it.
That was Saturday, then monday seems to have disappeared. Also once a couple weeks ago i was driving down a road i'd been down a thousand times, and suddenly became disoriented/confused. I didnt know where i was, or where i was going. Lasted maybe 10 minutes.
I should note i am OCD, with a history of severe depression/anxiety, and possibly bi-polar disorder. When i wasn't on medicine for my OCD, I did go into doctors claiming to have AIDS, or kidney failure, and they just kind of laughed at me, or did tests just to humor me. However i don't think that's the case here. It just seems like there's something going on physiologically. It can't all be mental. Brain cancer? I thought maybe an aneurysm, but i'm still alive. Brain embolism, or stroke? I don't think seizure. Maybe just plain old psychotic break? I just don't know. :(
If anyone can offer any help, i'd really appreciate it. I'll admit i'm kind of scared, so thanks in advance.

Reply Flag this Discussion

7 Replies:

• I will try to offer help. It is up to you to accept it.Your symptoms are not uncommon, believe me. Where do you live? find a local NAET/Bioset practicioner and go!! I'm telling you it is the only thing that will help. If you keep going to western docs, you will have outrageous medical bills and be a guinea pig for all kinds of meds. This therapy even helps with OCD and "mental issues"...I know, I had them...NOT ANYMORE!! I've had 6 treatments and my symptoms are gone...no kidding. check it out www.naet.com www.bioset.net this is not a joke and I do not get paid to do this like others have implied. I came to this forum sick. Here is where I found the NAET/Bioset info and was able to get my life back. My family and my doc are all astounded...and so am I. best wishes, mommy cat:)
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • September 4, 2007
    • 08:13 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Can you explain a little about what it is those two institutions, or types of therapy, or whatever are? What's the basic belief behind it? The NAET one made it seem like everything is an allergy. I don't know what i'd be allergic to that would make my head feel like it's going to explode (literally), or make me blackout for an entire day, and then wake up manic, just barely clinging to reality. I try to be open-minded about everything, so if you wouldn't mind giving me some first-hand experience with the Bioset and NAET, i'm all ears. However, what i'm really looking for is: can anyone tell from what i've said, is it all in my head (i.e. break from reality)...or does it sound physiological (i.e. brain tumor or otherwise)? Or both (i.e. brain tumor, and panic attacks)?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 4, 2007
    • 08:58 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Dear Grant, when we are physically ill, we can also be "mentally ill" Your brain is an organ like any other. It can become affected by physical illness, exhibiting as mental issues. I learned this recently. NAET/Bioset uses "muscle testing" to determine if your body is "accepting" or "rejecting" something. If your body "rejects" it, you exhibit outward symptoms. These symptoms can appear in any fashion from joint pain to mental/neurological problems. I know, I was experinecing all of it. It is a form of chiropractic accupressure combined with the science of magnetic fields. It is miraculous and I would have never believed it if I hadn't have experienced it for myself. I was allergic to eggs, milk, chocolate, coffee, cheese, wheat/gluten,corn, bananas, lettuce and peppers and never knew it. That is just the start. It is very "custom". I hope you take the advice and at least go have the first 3 treatments done...you won't believe the improvement in yourself. best wishes, mommy cat
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • September 4, 2007
    • 10:58 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Find out if anyone saw or spoke with you on the "missing day". How did you act? If I had a memory loss of an entire day, I would go to a neurologist. Occipital neuralgia (back of the head pain) and paroxysmal hemicrania are some things to look up. also... "What is Arteriovenous Malformation?An arteriovenous malformation (AVM) is a congenital disorder characterized by a complex, tangled web of arteries and veins. An AVM may occur in the brain, brainstem, or spinal cord and is caused by abnormal development of blood vessels. The most common symptoms of AVM include hemorrhaging (bleeding), seizures, headaches, and neurological problems such as paralysis or loss of speech, memory, or vision. "
    rad-skw 1,605 Replies
    • September 5, 2007
    • 09:28 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I did finally speak with somebody who saw me, and they said i was passed out most of the time, but when i would get up i was disoriented, confused, somewhat hostile, speaking incoherently, etc. They said i had trashed my house pretty bad (worse than i thought), and from what i can tell was just generally psychotic. Reading about a cebral arteriovenous malformation, it sounds scarily similar to the "headaches" i was having. I could feel the blood pulsing in my head, so much so i thought it would burst. Not to mention the loss of memory and speech. By-the-way my speech has deffinately been affected. I've been slurring, and mixing up words, so that sometimes i'll say something that makes no sense. This happened after the first few headaches, it's just far worse now (but getting better). mommy cat, i'll look into the NAET/Bioset. The Bioset especially sounds interesting to me. It just makes sense. Plus my back and muscles are all fudged up.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 5, 2007
    • 01:14 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Grant if you had a stroke you would most likely loose more then just your memory. There would be some physical signs usually with the pain and pressure you describe a stroke would have been a large one leaving further damage on the brain causing droopy face, slurred words, paralized pards of the body, speach troubles.Most likely its due to the disorder you have and the meds that your on, but a brain scan sure would be in order because if anyone has lost memory and had scalp pain they must get an mri to rule out other things.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 5, 2007
    • 03:00 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Grant...:D ....GO TO BIOSET!! You will not believe what it will do for you. I smile ear to ear everyday for I truly am a new person...actually, just back to my old self again. It does make sense...and it works. My back was very fudged up too. Be Well....mommy cat:p
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • September 6, 2007
    • 00:02 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement